Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: How you became a fan of the Purple and Gold..

Okay since I started this here little thread, I figured it is time to share how I have come to appreciate the history and the greats of the Vikings past.

I have been a diehard Packer fan for my entire conceptual life, however I did have an Aunt and Uncle that lived across the border in MN, little town called La Crescent. Of course they were Viking fans and being that every summer I would spend about 2 to 3 weeks at their home, it became a tradition of sorts to talk football summer and fall.

They were very special people in my life, and I learned to appreciate the game through their eyes as well as mine. My uncle passed on back several years ago, but I still remember the speeches he, my aunt and cousins had about Viking football. Even today, it is a common thread amongst the families, twice a year razzing the heck out of each other.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"pack93z" wrote:
    Okay since I started this here little thread, I figured it is time to share how I have come to appreciate the history and the greats of the Vikings past.

I have been a diehard Packer fan for my entire conceptual life, however I did have an Aunt and Uncle that lived across the border in MN, little town called La Crescent. Of course they were Viking fans and being that every summer I would spend about 2 to 3 weeks at their home, it became a tradition of sorts to talk football summer and fall.

They were very special people in my life, and I learned to appreciate the game through their eyes as well as mine. My uncle passed on back several years ago, but I still remember the speeches he, my aunt and cousins had about Viking football. Even today, it is a common thread amongst the families, twice a year razzing the heck out of each other.

Ok so your title should read "Now half out of the closet"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

BINGO.
    Give that man a prize.
    Well played JJ.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"jessejames09" wrote:
    LOL.. respect does not equal a fan of the franchise. Just as I admire most all history of the game and players within it. Albeit the knowledge of the Vikes may be a little deeper than others. But nice try though. ;D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345