Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    Wow, the optimism is getting out of control...we need to even it out so the forces in control will be stable.
    I'm saying we go 4-12 and draft a new LT with the 3rd pick in the draft. :P
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  2. #12
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Wow, the optimism is getting out of control...we need to even it out so the forces in control will be stable.
    I'm saying we go 4-12 and draft a new LT with the 3rd pick in the draft. :P
    Childress said McKinnie is breaking out this season! ;D
    We're going 10-6-ish
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #13
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Wow, the optimism is getting out of control...we need to even it out so the forces in control will be stable.
    I'm saying we go 4-12 and draft a new LT with the 3rd pick in the draft. :P
    Childress said McKinnie is breaking out this season! ;D
    We're going 10-6-ish
    Breaking out of jail?
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  4. #14
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "jkjuggalo" wrote:
    Wow, the optimism is getting out of control...we need to even it out so the forces in control will be stable.
    I'm saying we go 4-12 and draft a new LT with the 3rd pick in the draft. :P
    Childress said McKinnie is breaking out this season! ;D
    We're going 10-6-ish
    Breaking out of jail?
    ;D
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  5. #15
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    Love the optimism, however,........

    I just don't see us as a SB contender for the following reason:

    a.
    Lots of new players on the team this year.
    That always equates to a bit of inconsistency at times.

    b.
    TJ will still struggle at times this year.
    That will lead to inconsistent play at QB.
    Not as bad as it was last year mind you, but still enough to cause us to lose a game or two we shouldn't.

    c.
    I am not sold on our OL and its ability to pass protect.
    That will lead to inconsistent play in the passing situations were especially 3rd and longs.

    d. Griff should be fine this year as he is/should now be classified as a seasoned vet but Gordon and McCauley will struggle at times especially if thrust into the starters role again if Whinny goes down.

    Long story short, the team looks good especially at all starting positions, but we still have a ton of youth at almost every backup position and we all know what youth brings to the table.....

    Inconsistent play.
    You can't win a SB if you are inconsistent.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #16
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "C" wrote:
    We're beating the Colts this year in the Super Bowl.
    Makes sense to me.

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Love the optimism, however,........

    I just don't see us as a SB contender for the following reason:

    a.
    Lots of new players on the team this year.
    That always equates to a bit of inconsistency at times.

    b.
    TJ will still struggle at times this year.
    That will lead to inconsistent play at QB.
    Not as bad as it was last year mind you, but still enough to cause us to lose a game or two we shouldn't.

    c.
    I am not sold on our OL and its ability to pass protect.
    That will lead to inconsistent play in the passing situations were especially 3rd and longs.

    d. Griff should be fine this year as he is/should now be classified as a seasoned vet but Gordon and McCauley will struggle at times especially if thrust into the starters role again if Whinny goes down.

    Long story short, the team looks good especially at all starting positions, but we still have a ton of youth at almost every backup position and we all know what youth brings to the table.....

    Inconsistent play.
    You can't win a SB if you are inconsistent.
    Were the Giants consistent last year?

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Love the optimism, however,........

    I just don't see us as a SB contender for the following reason:

    a.
    Lots of new players on the team this year.
    That always equates to a bit of inconsistency at times.

    b.
    TJ will still struggle at times this year.
    That will lead to inconsistent play at QB.
    Not as bad as it was last year mind you, but still enough to cause us to lose a game or two we shouldn't.

    c.
    I am not sold on our OL and its ability to pass protect.
    That will lead to inconsistent play in the passing situations were especially 3rd and longs.

    d. Griff should be fine this year as he is/should now be classified as a seasoned vet but Gordon and McCauley will struggle at times especially if thrust into the starters role again if Whinny goes down.

    Long story short, the team looks good especially at all starting positions, but we still have a ton of youth at almost every backup position and we all know what youth brings to the table.....

    Inconsistent play.
    You can't win a SB if you are inconsistent.
    Were the Giants consistent last year?
    During the playoffs they were.
    ;D

    Seriously though, I see your point and I would hope that it would come together for us, however, even though I wear the purple glasses most of the time, I see some issues with the team that won't be solidified until late this year/2009-2010 season.


    That my friend, will be our year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Love the optimism, however,........

    I just don't see us as a SB contender for the following reason:

    a.
    Lots of new players on the team this year.
    That always equates to a bit of inconsistency at times.

    b.
    TJ will still struggle at times this year.
    That will lead to inconsistent play at QB.
    Not as bad as it was last year mind you, but still enough to cause us to lose a game or two we shouldn't.

    c.
    I am not sold on our OL and its ability to pass protect.
    That will lead to inconsistent play in the passing situations were especially 3rd and longs.

    d. Griff should be fine this year as he is/should now be classified as a seasoned vet but Gordon and McCauley will struggle at times especially if thrust into the starters role again if Whinny goes down.

    Long story short, the team looks good especially at all starting positions, but we still have a ton of youth at almost every backup position and we all know what youth brings to the table.....

    Inconsistent play.
    You can't win a SB if you are inconsistent.
    Were the Giants consistent last year?
    During the playoffs they were.

    ;D

    Seriously though, I see your point and I would hope that it would come together for us, however, even though I wear the purple glasses most of the time, I see some issues with the team that won't be solidified until late this year/2009-2010 season.


    That my friend, will be our year.
    They sure were. They also had playoff experience and we don't. Another reason why we will not see a Super Bowl this year.

  10. #20
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: how will the vikes fare this season. I smell championship!!!

    Geez lets not get carried away.....there is always a chance but not thinking the Vikes are gonna be able to just show up and teams are gonna crumble....some good tough contests are gonna be had this year.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How Will The Minnesota Vikings' Triumvirate Fare?
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 05:49 PM
  2. How will the Vikings fare in 2010?
    By gregair13 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:42 AM
  3. Help NordicNed, find the cheapest air fare for GB Game VS MN
    By NordicNed in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 11:12 AM
  4. how would the vikes fare with favre
    By vikesrock13 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 04:41 PM
  5. VIkes wih the NFC championship at home?
    By supermoss84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 06:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •