Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How Will Robinson do this year?

this line is getting off track...again. if robinson gets 6o catches and 6 td's i'll be a happy camper. i think he can do that easily
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

M-Rob will be good.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mossville

same ol s**t just a different day...get of linehan's nuts
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Linehan Sucks. - I said that just for you. I'm not sure what you mean by this, but I'm getting a little sick of the cheap shots you and others are taking against me. If you can't debate with me fine, don't, but at least be enough of an adult to keep your mouth shut.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mossville

same ol s**t just a different day...get of linehan's nuts
    Linehan does suck. He costs us the Chicago and AZ game. If he could learn how to call a game, we would have been in the playoffs. I stand w/ Vikeman on this one.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

yeah, and bilick cost us the '98 nfc championship, so what's your point?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

I think the best thing we can hope for is that the coaching staff and fans don't expect him to "replace" Cris Carter. As we all know that was a pretty special pair of receivers to have. If he can be consistent enough to warrent other teams paying attention to him consistently which in turn lessens the focus on Moss, then he will be a success.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

When Robinson has been healthy in his career, he has been a great WR, not just a good one. Last year should show this to people. Look at what he did at WR for a horrible passing team. Look at what he did in chicago, when healthy. He put up big #'s on another team without a pasing attack. We are the first team he has played for that has a good passing offense. If, and this is a big if, he stays healthy, we can expect him to get 800-900 yards and 6-10 TD's for us. This guy is a big play receiver. He is a big receiver, and is a great WR around the goaline. He will make Burleson's and Cambell's job so much easier than it was last year. I personally think this guy is gonna make our offense even better, but you can't get much better than #1, can you.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

No, Billich didn't. Denny Green did. Linehan is to blame for 2 losses, and he contributed big time to the other 5. He hasn't won us any games yet with his play calling.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You got to give linny some chance, sure hes been in the league for two years already but he hasnt done that bad by getting our offense a number two and number one rankings back to back years.
    I sure hope he can improve and prove us wrong that he has gotten better over the offseason. I kinda like him as o-coordinatoor but i was pissed he costed us some games.
    Heres to him improving![tu]
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

No, Billich didn't. Denny Green did. Linehan is to blame for 2 losses, and he contributed big time to the other 5. He hasn't won us any games yet with his play calling.

Vikeman, I don't think Linehan is a great o coordinator, but what exactly do you expect a coordinator to do? We won 9 games last year, most of which because our offense was clicking with either the running game, passing game or sometimes both. Granted the fact that our D played well also helped in those wins, but we scored alot of points in most of our wins. What exactly constitutes a good ocoordinator in your mind?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast