Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    411

    How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    This will be a huge test 4 our run d especially with Reuben Droughns playing very well right now.How do u guys think the vikes run defense will do against Reuben Droughns.


    "SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    They will do excellent! Just ask Samkon Gado!

    Someone posted the stat in another thread.

    Although we've given up a 4.1 yd average throughout the year, our last 4-5 games average is much lower than that.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    ask pat williams and he will tell you.

  4. #4
    happy camper's Avatar
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,445

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    "magicci" wrote:
    ask pat williams and he will tell you.
    "Rueben Droughns get in my belly!"
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

  5. #5
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    The REAL question is,

    How is Droughns going to get any yards against our D.?

    We've only been giving up an average of 75.1 yards per game, in our last 3 or 4 games.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    The REAL question is,

    How is Droughns going to get any yards against our D.?

    We've only been giving up an average of 75.1 yards per game, in our last 3 or 4 games.....
    I think you are right, just so the Vikes don't get lax mentally. I think we concentrate on the run and make them beat us on the pass.

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    The REAL question is,

    How is Droughns going to get any yards against our D.?

    We've only been giving up an average of 75.1 yards per game, in our last 3 or 4 games.....
    I think you are right, just so the Vikes don't get lax mentally. I think we concentrate on the run and make them beat us on the pass.
    Don't you mean "TRY" to beat us on the pass! :grin:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    yea im not comfortable with making them beat us.

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    "singersp" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    The REAL question is,

    How is Droughns going to get any yards against our D.?

    We've only been giving up an average of 75.1 yards per game, in our last 3 or 4 games.....
    I think you are right, just so the Vikes don't get lax mentally. I think we concentrate on the run and make them beat us on the pass.
    Don't you mean "TRY" to beat us on the pass! :grin:
    I was thinking more like "WON'T."

  10. #10
    DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    686

    Re: How will our D handle this rush with Droughns

    It all depends how Dilfer or Frye are passing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. #1 get someone to handle your drugs for you!
    By purplepowered in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2008, 04:14 PM
  2. Droughns signs with G-Men
    By Slade in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 03:12 AM
  3. Droughns turns himself in to authorities
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 09:04 AM
  4. Browns keep Droughns
    By shockzilla in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 01:21 AM
  5. New Handle-Same Fan
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 01:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •