Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How will Daunte do...

Nothing's final yet!! Don't go gettin' ahead yourself there los!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

How will Daunte do...

Gotta keep the faith in Daunte.. afterall, I'm wearing number 11 right now.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

How will Daunte do...

Daunte has some adjusting to do, losing Moss and Linehan. I'm not sure how the offense will be run now, but keep in mind our running game will also be at full strength next year, especially with Kleinsasser returning. There is no doubt we will sign a receiver in free agency, preferably Burress who is tall like Moss and can go deep, or we might end up drafting somebody. Either way, Daunte will be fine. He has had Randy all these years that he has matured as a QB, and now I think he can get things done with or without him.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How will Daunte do...

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Daunte has some adjusting to do, losing Moss and Linehan. I'm not sure how the offense will be run now, but keep in mind our running game will also be at full strength next year, especially with Kleinsasser returning. There is no doubt we will sign a receiver in free agency, preferably Burress who is tall like Moss and can go deep, or we might end up drafting somebody. Either way, Daunte will be fine. He has had Randy all these years that he has matured as a QB, and now I think he can get things done with or without him.

Knock on wood!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

How will Daunte do...

I think our running game will suffer next year. Moss opened up the run single handedly - now defenses can actually afford to play a regular defense on us and play single coverage on our WRs. If our offense is going to be even close to where it was last year, Daunte needs to mature dramatically and MM/Onterrio are going to have to prove they are the real deal. Its all possible, I just dont see it right now.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345