Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

How will Daunte do...

Daunte's numbers may suffer, but the team will be better.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How will Daunte do...

I hope so!! Winning is everything!! I will get over this much faster if we win!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

How will Daunte do...

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I for one think that the only positive side of this is that Daunte will become the leader that he needs to be. He matured so much last season... with Moss gone... I see him continueing to improve. This WILL NOT be the end of Daunte's career

You know what I find funny about this whole thing is that in the Pro Bowl, they were interviewing Mcnabb, Pepp and Vick and they were all saying that Mcnabb had Owens, Pepp had Moss and that someone had to give Vick a reciever.. well it looks like someone has to give Pepp a marquee reciever now.. But, nothing is final until March 2nd.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

How will Daunte do...

This is where I'm gonna disagree with you. Don't think that I like this move because I don't!!! However, we will, more then likely, pick up one of the other top name WR FA's. Which is probably one of the reasons that they let this leak so early. They can't announce the move in April when all those WR's are gone. Moss doesn't make Daunte... as much as I love Moss... I love Daunte more. We will get another solid number 1 WR and our offense will still be good. Last year Daunte's numbers didn't suffer at all and Moss was out for a portion of the year. If anything I believe that this will help Daunte improve.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

How will Daunte do...

This is where I'm gonna disagree with you. Don't think that I like this move because I don't!!! However, we will, more then likely, pick up one of the other top name WR FA's. Which is probably one of the reasons that they let this leak so early. They can't announce the move in April when all those WR's are gone. Moss doesn't make Daunte... as much as I love Moss... I love Daunte more. We will get another solid number 1 WR and our offense will still be good. Last year Daunte's numbers didn't suffer at all and Moss was out for a portion of the year. If anything I believe that this will help Daunte improve.
    I love Pepp too! Hopefully him and Burleson will progress even more! By the way do they sell Burleson jersey's yet? I cant find anything here in Las Vegas.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

How will Daunte do...

ONLY if our stingy owner (or whomever will be the new owner) will open up his pocketbook...there is a pretty good chance that we won't spend much in the FA market...which would be disasterous for our team!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

How will Daunte do...

and we get a number 1 reciever like plax on our team also!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How will Daunte do...

I would say that would be disastrous. I think we would be 38 million under the cap if this trade were to go through. We need impact guys with that 38 mil!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

How will Daunte do...

True Cajun, but as stupid as I find our front office right now... I can't believe that they are stupid enough to think that Burly is capable at this time of being our number 1... he's not... he's a very solid number 2 and perhaps in a couple of years will become a number 1... but he's not ready yet. We HAVE to spend almost have of our cap room... which leaves us room for both a stud defensive player and a solid number 1

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

How will Daunte do...

Daunte is an excellent QB with or without Moss. I know he wasn't the same when Moss was injured, but Daunte will have more time to adjust.
    Just because Moss may be gone, don't sell DC short.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast