DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

How sweet it is..

I almost couldn't believe it was the same Vikings team, mistakes weren't a problem today. We didn't turn the ball over and came up with 4 ints and we got off to a nice early lead. I was on the edge of my seat and sweating it out as GB got closer, but the Vikes hung on and got the job done. And how funny it was when Buck was saying how unfortunate it was that the viewers at home had to be subjected to Moss' celebration. It's not like he pulled his pants down so get a grip moron. Moss said he doesn't give a damn what the media thought of it on ESPN a while ago, they should concentrate more on the W the vikings posted at Lambeau.

:rr:

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

How sweet it is..

YES WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

How sweet it is..

Yes, it is so very sweet to be able to go into Green Bay in the first ever playoff appearance between the two teams and kick their ass all over the field.

It is so fitting because the Vikings have been through so much and it seemed like Green Bay got the upper hand every time.

Last year they got in the playoffs instead of us, and acting like raging morons because of it.

This year, they beat us at the Dome to take the NFC North crown from us and got a lucky call on a fumble to win at Lambeau.

We finally get our revenge! Enjoy it Vikings fans, breathe it in, feel it, keep it!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

How sweet it is..

I'll be sleeping all night with a big smile on my face and walk into work tomorrow with my head held up high. Another week of excitement and anticipation for next Sunday's game is something I'll indulge in all week.

Steve Young....are you surprised???? I'm not!!! I knew the Vikings could do it!!!
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032