Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: How to settle your feelings on the Moss trade

This is'nt a way to decide which players are better. This is a way to see how much positive and how much negative your bringing to your team. If Moss's attitude comes anywhere near his skill level there was a HUGE problem.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Well on espn2k5 and madden, there are a few players that are rated at a 100 despite making some mistakes. :lol: I dont know how ogden of the ravens got on there though. :shock:

Anywayz.

SKill-96 He can flat out play and change the gameplan for each new defensive coordinatoor he plays. He woulda got higher if he always played hard.

See philly game. However he usually plays hard but at times i question his ability and toughness.

attitude, id give him a 50. SOmetimes he has great attitude, sometimes he has piss poor 7 year old attitude. Id sure like to see what went on in that lockeroom when he was the leader and all.

On a side note anyone see moss fall down right in front of ray lewis when we played the ravens. I was like wtf, that aint moss. :grin: He got scared S***less. At times i question his toughness.
    Moss was a softey. Anyway... you think Moss's attitude was about half his skill. Well with Moss's skill that means ALOT of attitude. He did not want to play for the Vikes any more anyways, Imagin what he would have done this year. His heart is'nt in football like it used to be. He is too caught up in his own self image.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Well on espn2k5 and madden, there are a few players that are rated at a 100 despite making some mistakes. :lol: I dont know how ogden of the ravens got on there though. :shock:

Anywayz.

SKill-96 He can flat out play and change the gameplan for each new defensive coordinatoor he plays. He woulda got higher if he always played hard.

See philly game. However he usually plays hard but at times i question his ability and toughness.

attitude, id give him a 50. SOmetimes he has great attitude, sometimes he has piss poor 7 year old attitude. Id sure like to see what went on in that lockeroom when he was the leader and all.

On a side note anyone see moss fall down right in front of ray lewis when we played the ravens. I was like wtf, that aint moss. :grin: He got scared S***less. At times i question his toughness.
    Moss was a softey. Anyway... you think Moss's attitude was about half his skill. Well with Moss's skill that means ALOT of attitude. He did not want to play for the Vikes any more anyways, Imagin what he would have done this year. His heart is'nt in football like it used to be. He is too caught up in his own self image.
    Yeah, Moss never took hits.

:lol: You guys are pathetic. We trade him and you turn on him. It won't be as funny when he hurdles 'toine or Smoot in his return to the dome in 2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

chilifoot is offline Starter

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    :lol: You guys are pathetic. We trade him and you turn on him. It won't be as funny when he hurdles 'toine or Smoot in his return to the dome in 2007.
    we're pathetic?

you're the one with your mouth firmly planted on Moss's ass.... he's not even on the team anymore... and you're kissing his arse like he's your boss and you're in line for a promotion... that's pathetic

schwartz24 is offline Waterboy

moss was the best reciever to play in minnesota ! he was the best play make we had and will ever see as vikings fan. hes a freak of nature and is the best to play wide out ever. moss fan for life... thanks mccombs for giving him away for nothing!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"schwartz24" wrote:
    moss was the best reciever to play in minnesota ! he was the best play make we had and will ever see as vikings fan. hes a freak of nature and is the best to play wide out ever. moss fan for life... thanks mccombs for giving him away for nothing!
    He was? What about this guy? Ever heard of him?

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

skill=98
    attitude=60

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Always a supporter. Nothing wrong with that.
    But, answer one question for me: Who do you cheer for first, the player or the team?

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Always a supporter. Nothing wrong with that.
    But, answer one question for me: Who do you cheer for first, the player or the team?
    i would have to say team. i still love randy, he is still one of my favorite players. When we play the raiders though, i gotta cheer for the vikes.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"chilifoot" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    we're pathetic?

you're the one with your mouth firmly planted on Moss's butt.... he's not even on the team anymore... and you're kissing his arse like he's your boss and you're in line for a promotion... that's pathetic
    Actually, I sort of agree with 8404. It amazes me how many people have completely reversed direction on Moss now that he's gone. And, Chilifoot, instead of disproving 8404's statement with your reply, you actually sort of supported it. After all, when your FIRST response is name calling, it typically means that you haven't got anything factual to support your stance.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, I don't blame Randy for the things that happened, I blame Red *screws squirrels* McCombs. His refusal to put a Defense on the field (evidenced by the 38 million in cap room) created an impossible situation for our Offense. No matter how many points we scored, they would too...usually.

Randy didn't do anything EVER that was as bad as the Media made it out to be. He just got hammered more for it. Don't believe me? Pick ANY "Moss Incident" and I'll prove it.

And, in answer to Ultra's question, I ALWAYS support the TEAM first. But, I see no reason to bash Moss because our dumbshit owner created a negative situation, then tried to pass the buck off on Moss by trading him and buying a Defense.

Caine

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast