Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

How to settle your feelings on the Moss trade

Alright... I have heard people say everything between "We should have just cut Moss" to "Lets trade all our picks and try to get him back" I must say I have mixed feelings in the trade but think that letting him go was a wise decision in the end. Here is how I decided if Moss was worth keeping...

Rate his "skill level" than rate his "attitude level"
    subtract the latter from the former look at the numbers.
    How to rate players.
    scale 1 to 100. 1 being less skilled than your Grandma and 100 being flawless. Now be honest nobody is a 100 or ever will be. That would be never making a mistake. Attitude rating is this. 100 being the biggest jerk ever. 1 being the greatest team plyer ever in football. Please reply with your "skill" and "attitude" rankings for Moss. Please be honest. we will move on once I get a few replies.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: How to settle your feelings on the Moss trade

alright. i'm going to bed now. please post your "Moss ratings" and I'll reply tommorrow.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Well on espn2k5 and madden, there are a few players that are rated at a 100 despite making some mistakes. :lol: I dont know how ogden of the ravens got on there though. :shock:

Anywayz.

SKill-96 He can flat out play and change the gameplan for each new defensive coordinatoor he plays. He woulda got higher if he always played hard.

See philly game. However he usually plays hard but at times i question his ability and toughness.

attitude, id give him a 50. SOmetimes he has great attitude, sometimes he has piss poor 7 year old attitude. Id sure like to see what went on in that lockeroom when he was the leader and all.

On a side note anyone see moss fall down right in front of ray lewis when we played the ravens. I was like wtf, that aint moss. :grin: He got scared S***less. At times i question his toughness.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Skill- 100.. best start to a career at WR EVERRRRRRRRR! better then rice and carter

Attitude- 60.. he was somewhat of a leader.. but thought he could do what he wanted when he wanted

i saw him lay down.. and if i was a WR running across the middle into ray lewis id lay down also.. i was glad he did.. didnt wanna see our star WR miss alot of time

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

i just keep thinking back to that play he had, where he sort of leaped (barely) into the air and stretched his arm out halfaway and half assed trying to catch a pass, but it landed in the opposing teams hands.

anyone know what im talking about? it was awhile ago..

skill- 99
    attitude-99

moss was a big ZERO.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

99's are good man... u mean 1 and 1? and about that pass.. im not sure what one u are talking about.. but it was 1 play.. so his skill drops cuz of that?

Prophet Guest

It's kinda confusing how you inverted the scales. 1-100 for skill with 100 being the best and 1-100 for attitude with 1 being the best. For what it's worth I'll play.

Skill: 90
    Attitude: 75

There's no arguing that Moss is an elite receiver. I have never been a fan of his attitude and am glad he is gone.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    99's are good man... u mean 1 and 1? and about that pass.. im not sure what one u are talking about.. but it was 1 play.. so his skill drops cuz of that?
    no one has ever denied his skill. anyone who has tried to deny his skill is a fool.

its all the baggage he brought with him.

at the beginning of two seasons ago, when everyone jumped on the "randy is mature now" bandwagon.. i was cool with randy. then at the end of last season.. his true colors came through once again. everyone thought he changed, but he didnt.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Using that formula I came up with:

Randy Moss = 60
    Shaun Hill = 60

Something doesn't add up. :scratch:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

jellovike is offline Starter

Haha. Good one SKOL :lol:
    Zygi Zagi Zygi Zagi Oy Oy Oy!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast