Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

How much money.....

Does the NFL pay the refs to screw the Vikings every week?

I swear to god they do. They are afraid to call penalties against the Bears when it counts. The NFL loves to protect it's "prized" organizations, Packers, Bears, Colts, Steelers, and Cowboys. They'll call one penalty for the same infraction commited 10 plays in a row(Kreutz' illegal snaps, why do you think the line jumped twice?)

- Troy Williamson's offensive pass interference was horse shit.

- Dwight Smith's unnecessary roughness was terrible also, the Bears do that literally every play.

- There's a hold on every single play, but they only decide to call it on Artis Hicks when it counts, on a big gain by Chester Taylor.

- Apparently everything is originally ruled a catch in favor of the Bears(Muhammad twice in a row)

- They call intentional grounding on the 16 year veteran QB, but not on the inexperienced young kid.

- They refuse to call offsides on people coming off the end, even though they are all the time, there is no way for someone to get that big of a jump without being offsides.

Every week we get fucked, not only this week, anyone remember the reversed forced fumble in OT last week? How about all of the penalties against the Skins?

My point is the entire NFL and media hates the Minnesota Vikings organization for no good reason at all, and they let us know it week in and week out. Everything we do is looked at even closer than everyone else, on and off the field. No matter how often something happens, like holding, it's on every play, but it's only called on us, and when it really counts. I hate every referee in the NFL, every sports reporter, and every fan who talks shit about us, especially after this loss, in my mind, we beat the Bears, but the scoreboard doesn't reflect that because the referees would not allow it.

PS: It's not all the refs fault though, Williamson did drop that pass, and Childress' play calling was very suspect (going deep on 4th and 2??!!), Sharper dropped a pick he would have taken to the house for sure, and Whitaker, or someone else blew that coverage when Grossman threw that TD(I don't know what the coverage call was, so I don't know who's at fault, either way they blew it). I think we played well against a great defense, but Im still pissed off at the shit performance by those fucking zebras.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How much money.....

I'll just say this.

It was a flag hell today. And it totally screwed up the game, and the good momentum football for both teams.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

LOL! I thought I was the only one with a conspiracy thoery. I dont know how the refs could have missed so many holding calls by the carebears, and man do I hate those "pros" who do the pregames. I get tired of them telling us who is underrated just because they have their noses of the player who's the flavor of the month!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Deronn is offline Starter

Bad calls for both teams playing. Every week. Every NFL game. No conspiracy. We would have won the game if we hadn't have fumbled - plain and simple.

BTW Mr Anderson, you may want to set a lineup for your fantasy football team. You're starting the year off 0-3 (but it's probably just bad officiating!)

Just kidding...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Deronn" wrote:
    Bad calls for both teams playing. Every week. Every NFL game. No conspiracy. We would have won the game if we hadn't have fumbled - plain and simple.

BTW Mr Anderson, you may want to set a lineup for your fantasy football team. You're starting the year off 0-3 (but it's probably just bad officiating!)

Just kidding...
    I set my lineup thismorning actually.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

I'll add Smoots interference call to the list, the balls was in the air when there was contact, the pass was no were near the receiver and I don't think Grossman was throwing to the sideline route but over throw the route and the middle and hit Smith

Oh back to the mike tice excuses for loses.
    We lost because we got beat, the refs are not out to get the vikings.
    I am so sick of the mn fan who thinks the world is against us.
    WE LOST!
    Blame the QB for the dumb reads during the game, or the coach for calling a deep pass on 4-2 with a QB that cannot make the throw.
    The bears are a top team, we should have won, but we didnt.
    Its only week 3.
    You republican whore!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Oh back to the mike tice excuses for loses.
    We lost because we got beat, the refs are not out to get the vikings.
    I am so sick of the mn fan who thinks the world is against us.
    WE LOST!
    Blame the QB for the dumb reads during the game, or the coach for calling a deep pass on 4-2 with a QB that cannot make the throw.
    The bears are a top team, we should have won, but we didnt.

Its only week 3.

Your right, but I'd also like to blame the goal line in the dome, for some reason our offense can't cross the goal line at home and we need that new stadium asap

Also the Packers winning, their score on the jumbotron confused our players ;D

Prophet Guest

The refs screwed up is always a weak argument.
    Come on.
    The Vikings had many deserving penalties against them that were foolish.
    They can't afford these types of penalties, especially when the O is not clicking.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

yes, there is always a few bad calls, normally at least one against us, but what are you goign to do, they're human, they see it as much as anyone else, theres no conspiracy, just plain bad luck

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese