Does the NFL pay the refs to screw the Vikings every week?
I swear to god they do. They are afraid to call penalties against the Bears when it counts. The NFL loves to protect it's "prized" organizations, Packers, Bears, Colts, Steelers, and Cowboys. They'll call one penalty for the same infraction commited 10 plays in a row(Kreutz' illegal snaps, why do you think the line jumped twice?)
- Troy Williamson's offensive pass interference was horse shit.
- Dwight Smith's unnecessary roughness was terrible also, the Bears do that literally every play.
- There's a hold on every single play, but they only decide to call it on Artis Hicks when it counts, on a big gain by Chester Taylor.
- Apparently everything is originally ruled a catch in favor of the Bears(Muhammad twice in a row)
- They call intentional grounding on the 16 year veteran QB, but not on the inexperienced young kid.
- They refuse to call offsides on people coming off the end, even though they are all the time, there is no way for someone to get that big of a jump without being offsides.
Every week we get fucked, not only this week, anyone remember the reversed forced fumble in OT last week? How about all of the penalties against the Skins?
My point is the entire NFL and media hates the Minnesota Vikings organization for no good reason at all, and they let us know it week in and week out. Everything we do is looked at even closer than everyone else, on and off the field. No matter how often something happens, like holding, it's on every play, but it's only called on us, and when it really counts. I hate every referee in the NFL, every sports reporter, and every fan who talks shit about us, especially after this loss, in my mind, we beat the Bears, but the scoreboard doesn't reflect that because the referees would not allow it.
PS: It's not all the refs fault though, Williamson did drop that pass, and Childress' play calling was very suspect (going deep on 4th and 2??!!), Sharper dropped a pick he would have taken to the house for sure, and Whitaker, or someone else blew that coverage when Grossman threw that TD(I don't know what the coverage call was, so I don't know who's at fault, either way they blew it). I think we played well against a great defense, but Im still pissed off at the shit performance by those fucking zebras.