Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    Till I burn down the stadium this year when we are
    0-15 . We will be like the Lions were last year.
    I nominate this for the most idiotic post ever...congratulations.
    +1
    LMFAO if you think we are going to be good you are fucking delusional. I will be shocked if we even win against the Lions this year.
    You are fucking delusional if you think the Vikings will have as bad of a season as last years Lions.

My guess is that you ate wayyyyy too many paint chips as a child.
    I guess we shall wait and see. If you think we have any chance of doing what we did last year then I believe you are the one who ate wayyyyyy to many paint chips as a child.

No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Viking_Queen link=topic=50841.msg918107#msg918107 date=1236229102]
    +1

LMFAO if you think we are going to be good you are fucking delusional. I will be shocked if we even win against the Lions this year.
    You are fucking delusional if you think the Vikings will have as bad of a season as last years Lions.

I guess we shall wait and see. If you think we have any chance of doing what we did last year then I believe you are the one who ate wayyyyyy to many paint chips as a child.
    [/quote]
    Well doing worse than last year, and going 0'fer(I believe you said 0-15) is completely different...you need to make up your mind... which is it?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    [quote author=jdvike link=topic=50841.msg918325#msg918325 date=1236264777]
    [quote author=Viking_Queen link=topic=50841.msg918107#msg918107 date=1236229102]
    +1

[/quote]
    Well doing worse than last year, and going 0'fer(I believe you said 0-15) is completely different...you need to make up your mind... which is it?
    [/quote]

0-15 is worse than last year

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    0-15 . If we are like the Lions were last year.
    +1

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I SAID the Vikings won't be in MN for long IF they are that bad because I will burn down the stadium. GEEEZZZZZ.
    Don't get your panties in a twist.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    [quote author=thatjusthappened28 link=topic=50841.msg918332#msg918332 date=1236264987]
    +1

[/quote]
    [/quote]

I SAID the Vikings won't be in MN for long IF they are that bad because I will burn down the stadium. GEEEZZZZZ.
    [/quote]
    My panties aren't in a twist (I prefer to go freeball
    :P)

You said ..
    "Till I burn down the stadium this year when we are
    [glow=red,2,300]0-15[/glow] . If we are like the Lions were last year."

Then you come back and say something about the Vikings not doing as well as last year...I never said that they would do better than last year...I said ... you saying we would go 0-15 is an idiotic statement, and I stand by that no matter how you wanna twist it around.

paint chip girl

"jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "jdvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Viking_Queen link=topic=50841.msg918886#msg918886 date=1236313698]
    [quote author=thatjusthappened28 link=topic=50841.msg918332#msg918332 date=1236264987]
    +1

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    My panties aren't in a twist (I prefer to go freeball
    :P)

You said ..
    "Till I burn down the stadium this year when we are
    [glow=red,2,300]0-15[/glow] . If we are like the Lions were last year."

Then you come back and say something about the Vikings not doing as well as last year...I never said that they would do better than last year...I said ... you saying we would go 0-15 is an idiotic statement, and I stand by that no matter how you wanna twist it around.

paint chip girl

[/quote]

LOL first off I made that statement to get people like you all pissy and I do it because Im a smart ass and like to ruffle peoples feathers and MOST people on here know that, that is why they didn't come after me. Then when I get someone to get all pissy and come at me I like to play it a bit and get them worked up a little more. I cant help it Im a smart ass and it works all the time

Honestly I do think we are going to blow chunks this year and have a shitty ass record and it makes me sad because it just makes me realize that the team moving to LA could be a reality.

JahViking is offline Waterboy

Am I really suppose to take anything seriously coming from a person who's' only reason to post is to "get people ... all pissy" (aka no life/c*nt) and because they are "a smart jiggly butt" (aka overweight/obese) and refers to the Viking possible future record as "poohie jiggly butt " (immature/ignorance) meanwhile joking about arson (psychotic) and referring that the Vikings as having any chance what so ever to go 0-15 (delusional)

I can only imagine what type of person this "VikingQueen" is.
    Her attitude.... Her personality... Her looks ?!
    Ohhh. Ah! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

No personal attacks.

Read the rules.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"JahViking" wrote:
    Am I really suppose to take anything seriously coming from a person who's' only reason to post is to "get people ... all pissy" (aka no life/c*nt) and because they are "a smart jiggly butt" (aka overweight/obese) and refers to the Viking possible future record as "poohie jiggly butt " (immature/ignorance) meanwhile joking about arson (psychotic) and referring that the Vikings as having any chance what so ever to go 0-15 (delusional)

I can only imagine what type of person this "VikingQueen" is.
    Her attitude.... Her personality... Her looks ?!
    Ohhh. Ah! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

No personal attacks.

Read the rules.
    Are you kidding me?
    WTF is this crap?
    No personal attacks will be tolerated.

---A.
    There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster's comments, please PM (Private Message) an Administrator or Moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manner as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member with Private Messages.
    And the "jiggly butt" is the word censor.
    If you want to see potty words, go to your profile and turn it off.

Furthermore, the 2 articles you copy/pasted aint flyin' around here.
    DO NOT POST ENTIRE (OR THE MAJORITY OF) ARTICLES.

---C.
    Please do not post an entire article. Instead, post a brief quote, and then include a link to that article. The reason is simply because of copyright issues.
    If you do quote an article or site, you'd better provide a link.
    Read the rules.
    The rules are personally emailed to every new member by myself because people want to plead ignorant "oh, I did not know that was the rule."

[size=13pt]FORUM RULES[/size]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567