Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?

  2. #2
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    bite your tongue


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    bite your tongue
    why?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    this site is depressing today...We dont resign Birk and people are thinkign the world is over.

    Cool it everyone, losing Birk sucks in some respects(lockerroom, community ect) but he has not played at the same level in years. If you cant see that your just not watching

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?
    No,

    Signing Childress was the beginning of the end. It is just taking others longer to figure that out.

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,533

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?
    No,

    Signing Childress was the beginning of the end. It is just taking others longer to figure that out.

    [size=20pt]MY GOD!!!

    SOMEONE IS LISTENING!!![/size]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?
    No,

    Signing Childress was the beginning of the end. It is just taking others longer to figure that out.

    [size=20pt]MY GOD!!!

    SOMEONE IS LISTENING!!![/size]
    Not to you though.

  8. #8
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,533

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?
    No,

    Signing Childress was the beginning of the end. It is just taking others longer to figure that out.

    [size=20pt]MY GOD!!!

    SOMEONE IS LISTENING!!![/size]
    Not to you though.
    I'm well aware.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #9
    PackSux!'s Avatar
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    "C" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Twins and Gophers got a stadium and the Vikings were left out

    They can't sign the hometown guy

    They can't get a QB

    Is this the beginning of the end?
    No,

    Signing Childress was the beginning of the end. It is just taking others longer to figure that out.

    [size=20pt]MY GOD!!!

    SOMEONE IS LISTENING!!![/size]
    Not to you though.
    I'm well aware.
    Then put a cork in it.
    ;D

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: How much longer will the Vikings be in Minnesota?

    we are here to stay

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings defense no longer reliable
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:17 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Who will be in Minnesota Longer??
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:02 AM
  4. Evidently, the Vikings are no longer in the NFL
    By josdin00 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:28 AM
  5. Vikings no longer qualify as must-see Sunday TV
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •