Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

How much do the vikings suck

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    Wow, a whole 3 votes. I'm glad you see that as an accomplishment.

And Packman, it's amazing how you make fun of us for losing 4 times (and how people make fun of the Bills for going 4 times in a row and not winning). It's amazing because when you think about it, there are teams who haven't even been there, but you are making fun of us because we were good enough to go there 4 times. So I don't see how that makes us suck, especially considering that it wasn't this season that we lost those games.
    What's even more amazing is that for how much Hack fans rip on the Vikings and say they suck, the series always ends up even. If the mighty Packers can't even dominate such a "bad" team as the Vikings, what does that say for them?

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

As for the Bears, wow, one S.B. ring. When have you been back? How many times have you gone?

As the immortal song says, "The Bears still suck!"

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    Wow, a whole 3 votes. I'm glad you see that as an accomplishment.

And Packman, it's amazing how you make fun of us for losing 4 times (and how people make fun of the Bills for going 4 times in a row and not winning). It's amazing because when you think about it, there are teams who haven't even been there, but you are making fun of us because we were good enough to go there 4 times. So I don't see how that makes us suck, especially considering that it wasn't this season that we lost those games.
    What's even more amazing is that for how much Hack fans rip on the Vikings and say they suck, the series always ends up even. If the mighty Packers can't even dominate such a "bad" team as the Vikings, what does that say for them?
    Yeah, I said that in a different post too. Then again, maybe we should just lay down and let the Packers win a bunch so that the record can show how superior they really are...

not.

PapaBearHalas is offline Training Camp

LOL...dude, i admit it's been a while since we were there, but it's been even longer since YOU were there!

DuhBears is offline Rookie

We got one and hey we beat the giants this year, something you couldnt do at home this year LOL.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

"DuhBears" wrote:
    We got one and hey we beat the giants this year, something you couldnt do at home this year LOL.
    8-4
    4-8

Which one is better? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to care about that. You wouldn't even know what to do if your team had a winning record.

DuhBears is offline Rookie

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    8-4
    4-8

Which one is better? Of course, I wouldn't expect you to care about that. You wouldn't even know what to do if your team had a winning record.
    Hey get it right we are 4-7 but should be .500 when we should have beat the lions and you guys in the dome.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    8-4
    4-8

Hey get it right we are 4-7
    I know. I was just thinking ahead to next week. Sorry, I should have been more clear. :thumbleft:

Cul2Moss84 is offline Rookie

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    8-4
    4-8

Hey get it right we are 4-7 but should be .500 when we should have beat the lions and you guys in the dome.

Thats a really BIG should.
    [img:0cc63dbcbd]http://img10.paintedover.com/uploads/10/keyshawn.gif[/img:0cc63dbcbd]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Man what is next? The 49ers declaring their supremacy based on their 5 SB win or their 1-10 record.

What do the Bears have to be proud of their team this season?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast