Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Prophet Guest

Re: How many will jump ship?

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    So lets not get started with: "They suck, fire Tice, Randy is a Punk...". Congrats Eagles.
    I've been following the Vikings forever and have neve jumped ship. I do have the right to criticize the team though.

I am all for firing Tice, getting a new owner, and getting rid of the cancer, Randy Moss for some nice defensive picks.

Moss has more athleticism than most but does not show the drive and determination needed to succeed in the long term. He is getting close to the point in his career where hard work and experience will have to make up for the inevitable drop in speed and his getting older.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

How many will jump ship?

I am not jumping ship, we have good young talent. But I do want the coaching staff gone. We need a disciplinarian coach, not a players coach. You know Randy would have known to stay on the field if Parcells were here. Players coaches can get talent to the playoffs but when you play another talented team they will beat you. WHY, because they have discipline and don't make the mental mistakes. COACHING could take this team where we all want them to be; the SUPER BOWL. Find a hard nosed coach who won't take any bull from these young guys and forger them into all they can be!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

How many will jump ship?

I think it's sad the way that the loyalty of some "fans" changes depending on whether or not they're doing well. I've noticed that from some of my friends. If they acted like that in terms of being a friend, I wouldn't associate with them.

"You got a lotta nerve
    To say you are my friend
    When I was down
    You just stood there grinning

You got a lotta nerve
    To say you got a helping hand to lend
    You just want to be on
    The side that's winning

You say I let you down
    You know it's not like that
    If you're so hurt
    Why then don't you show it

You say you lost your faith
    But that's not where it's at
    You had no faith to lose
    And you know it"
    - Bob Dylan

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

How many will jump ship?

Ok, I don't ever plan on jumping ship. I have stuck by the Vikes even when I was a kid and all my friends jump on the 9ers boat to the championship while the Vikes simply sucked.

But what if? What if the Vikes do get moved? How many will jump ship then? What if a new franchise comes to Minnesota? It pisses me off to think that the Vikes could leave Minnesota someday, but there is alot of talk.

Anybody know the likelyhood of them moving? Any potential owners to keep them in MN?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: How many will jump ship?

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    So lets not get started with: "They suck, fire Tice, Randy is a Punk...". Congrats Eagles.
    I've been following the Vikings forever and have neve jumped ship. I do have the right to criticize the team though.
    I was just saying we do not need anymore new threads with that kind of content, its getting old.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678