Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

How many viking games have you been too?

I've been to 2 Vikings games, both in San Diego. The first one was a pre-season game (mostly Vikings fans), and it was a 31-7 blow-out. :cry: The only bright spot on that game was the Vikes only touchdown was to Moss and right in front of me. :cheers: I was on the 20 yard line 13th row.
    The second game was again mostly Vikings fans and again a loss. :cry: I still can't believe Doug Flutie ran all over our defense. Anyways, I was proud to represent the Purple and Gold :salute: and being able to tailgate with some of the fans from Minn. was a blast. ccasion5:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I've been lucky and been to 8 games to cheer on the Purple and Gold

1983 - against St. Louis Cardinals at Wembely Stadium. Vikes won 28-10 and set me on the path that I've followed ever since

1999 - against Atlanta at the Georgia Dome. Vikes won 17-14 in the revenge game after the NFCC loss

2000 - Buffalo at the Dome. Vikes won 31-27 in my first visit to the TC

2001 - Detroit at the Dome. Vikes won 31-26 in a game that should have been a blowout. Showed how bad the prevent defence really was

2002 - Giants at the Dome. Vikes lost 27-20 as one of many losses to NY in recent years. 1st of a two game trip
    - Packers at the Dome. Vikes won 31-21 after the loss to the Giants the previous week. Everyone was expecting the Pack to walk all over us and instead got a rude awakening. 2nd game of the two game trip.

2003 - Detroit at the Dome. Vikes won 24-14, capped with two late interceptions late in the 4th quarter.

2004 - Titans at the Dome. Vikes won 20-3. This win took my live games record to 7-1 to date.
    On the whole I'd say the best game is a close choice between the Buffalo game, being the first time at the Dome, and the Packer game - as any win against the Pack has to be savoured, especially when they were expected to win by so many

That concludes this, post #900, and here's to many more :cheers:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Havent been to a vikes game yet although i plan to eventually.

I have been to a seahawks game against the jaguars.

In a few weeks i will also be heading to the pro bowl to see daunte, kwill and birk play. If i do take some pics, i will post them up on here.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

I went to the Colts game this year, its a game that im gonna be proud to say i was at 20 years from now, i saw Culpepper and Manning on the same feild...

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

been to 3. two vs. pitt. HOF game vs. seattle
    vikings won all 3. if we ever get to the super bowl, i have to find some tix.
    1st game was '92 6-3 thriller with salisbury steak at the helm.(actually good game, back when we had a hell of a d.
    2nd game was a viking thrashing of the steelers. the one where robt smith ran into the end zone with one sock. that sock was flopping like hell.
    3rd game was HOF game and got a bunch of autographs.

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

I've seen 2.

Vikings here at Lambeau and this year X-Mas eve at the Dome

Mr. O is offline Starter

Haven't been yet, but my girlfriend's dad is getting us tickets to Vikes/Lions in Detroit next season. He's a huge Vikings fan too, his cousin lives in Detroit and has season tickets, so were gonna go harass the Detroit fans and start a brawl. j/k.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

I have been to three games this year. Usually hit two or three a year. That's alot of math for me. So I'll stop there.
    The best game I went to this year was Sept 26th against the Bears. I loved when we took out Grossman for the year. That was priceless. The worst was Dec 12th against the Seahawks. Watching Moss throw the ball can be bittersweet sometimes. This was just bitter!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I was at Lambeau Field for the "Ref handing the Packers our ball" debacle this year. I was in a Luxury Suite with 17 morons....err.....Packer Fans. That's the only Viking game I've been to thus far, but hope to add a few more in as time passes.

Caine

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Ouch! Lambeau field. That has to be painful to go to as a Vikes fan. I was at a Vikes game last year where this kid like 17 or so was wearing a Favre jersey. The Vikes fans tormented the hell out of the kid. He walked up to his seat after halftime and the entire section stood up and chanted "Brett Favre sucks." They followed him around after the game picking on him too. It was very unclassy, but so is wearing a Favre jersey to a Jaguars Vikings game!
    "Caine" wrote:
    I was at Lambeau Field for the "Ref handing the Packers our ball" debacle this year. I was in a Luxury Suite with 17 morons....err.....Packer Fans. That's the only Viking game I've been to thus far, but hope to add a few more in as time passes.

Caine
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast