Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: How many of us will be at the Whack the Pack game in Oct

"happy camper" wrote:
    hey, how much louder is it at a packers game as opposed to when we play a non division game like the giants?
    very loud as you have to remind the few green and gold fools that are in the Dome where they are :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"wv__viking__fan" wrote:
    I'm coming from WV. Will be my second game at the dome. Can't wait. First pack game.
    your gonna have a blast.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I could try to get up to the cities that weekend for the game. That would be a good time, but I would probably bring the packer fan girlfriend with me! In 1998 when I went to the vikes/pack game it was incredibly loud, it was awesome!! Last year at the vikes/pack game in Lambeau there was nowhere near the noise from that 1998 game. Lablow just sucks!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

i think it would be fun to go to a game at lambeu with a bunch of friends and just talk sh!t to packer fans while the vikes kick their a$$.

vikesgirl is offline Rookie

This is my 1st Vikes/Pack game too. Hate the Pack with a passion. The Titans game last year was fun, but we kicked their A$$ so badly that there wasn't a whole lot of excitement.

Score wasn't real high but the D trounced em and took out McNair right in front of me almost in the end zone. It was awesome. Best game the D played all year besides the A$$ whoopin we put on the Pack in the playoffs.

There was one lone Packer fan there that right when it was quiet jumped up in his Pack apparel and yelled Pack rules!

It was hilarious. Everyone just yelled shut the F%*k up and he sat down and no one ever heard another piece of crap come out of his mouth for the rest of the game.

What kind a idiot goes to a Vikes/Titans game dressed as a Fudge Packer???
    VIKES fan for life!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

[quote="vikesgirl"]This is my 1st Vikes/Pack game too. Hate the Pack with a passion. The Titans game last year was fun, but we kicked their A$$ so badly that there wasn't a whole lot of excitement.

Score wasn't real high but the D trounced em and took out McNair right in front of me almost in the end zone. It was awesome. Best game the D played all year besides the A$$ whoopin we put on the Pack in the playoffs.

There was one lone Packer fan there that right when it was quiet jumped up in his Pack apparel and yelled Pack rules!

It was hilarious. Everyone just yelled shut the F%*k up and he sat down and no one ever heard another piece of crap come out of his mouth for the rest of the game.

What kind a idiot goes to a Vikes/Titans game dressed as a Fudge Packer???[/quote]

Probably visiting some distant hillbilly cousins for courtin' purposes!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Hey vikesgirl, a bunch of us are meeting in Chicago for the game against the Bears. A lot of the Twin Cities folk also! Please join us for a good time!

I actually have the option to go to that game. I can go to either game. It is my B day present to myself and the Bears game is closer to the 14th.

I would only go to the Bears game if I can go w/ other Vikes fans. Had a drunken bears fan try to push me over a railing and rip my Moss shirt off of me when I went opening day in Champaign a couple 2 years ago.

Much rather come to MN cuz there is nothing like being in the dome. I actually could try to come up just for the party I suppose if not for the game.

Thanks for the invite. Sounds like a good time.
    VIKES fan for life!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Hey vikesgirl, a bunch of us are meeting in Chicago for the game against the Bears. A lot of the Twin Cities folk also! Please join us for a good time!
    ...if you know what he means!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    ...if you know what he means!
    Is there a big Purple Orgy planned?
    VIKES fan for life!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast