nikoli is offline Rookie

How Many Times Has McKinnie Been Arrested

I'd like this answered once and for all. I've read in multiple places that he's been arrested 4 times as a pro. But I can only come up with three and can't seem to find a list of the 4 anywhere. The only list I've found is here...http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/15928457.html and they only list three as well.

What is the missing arrest?

1. Misdemeanor (along with Marcus Johnson) that was dropped.
    2. Love Boat (misdemeanor)
    3. The current arrest

Where's the 4th? I don't think there is one. Seems like another example of poor sports journalism to me.
    The language and concepts contained herein are
    guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the
    place where the guy with the horns and pointed
    stick conducts his business.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: How Many Times Has McKinnie Been Arrested

Ahhhh, one of my favorite PPO Characters.
    Where ya been my friend?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"nikoli" wrote:
    I'd like this answered once and for all. I've read in multiple places that he's been arrested 4 times as a pro. But I can only come up with three and can't seem to find a list of the 4 anywhere. The only list I've found is here...http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/15928457.html and they only list three as well.

What is the missing arrest?

1. Misdemeanor (along with Marcus Johnson) that was dropped.
    2. Love Boat (misdemeanor)
    3. The current arrest

Where's the 4th? I don't think there is one. Seems like another example of poor sports journalism to me.
    Got a link that says he was arrested 4 times? Not that it matters much to me. The guy is a complete ass. How many times does a person commit an arrestable offense for every time they get arrested? My guess is McKinnie has gotten away with a lot more than he has been caught for. :'(

nikoli is offline Rookie

http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1505

Regardless of the outcome of this proceeding, McKinnie could face disciplinary action from the NFL. It was his fourth arrest since joining the Vikings in 2002, although charges in two of the incidents were dropped. Coach Brad Childress said last month that the Vikings might have some “difficult” decisions to make at some point on McKinnie’s long-term future.

And I'm glad the US justice system doesn't work like you'd like it to jmcdon00.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"nikoli" wrote:

Regardless of the outcome of this proceeding, McKinnie could face disciplinary action from the NFL. It was his fourth arrest since joining the Vikings in 2002, although charges in two of the incidents were dropped. Coach Brad Childress said last month that the Vikings might have some “difficult” decisions to make at some point on McKinnie’s long-term future.

I never suggested how the US justice system should work.
    I simply stated my opinion that McKinnie is an ass. I have read that for every time someone gets a DUI 500 people get a way with it. I would guess there is a similar ratio for other crimes, doesn't prove anything, maybe McKinnie has been extremely unlucky to get arrested only 3(or 4) times in the last 5 years.

My belief is that he should spend some time in jail, and not allowed to play on the Vikings until he can prove to the team that he won't be getting arrested any time soon, get him some help for his drinking problem.

nikoli is offline Rookie

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "nikoli" wrote:

I simply stated my opinion that McKinnie is an jiggly butt. I have read that for every time someone gets a DUI 500 people get a way with it. I would guess there is a similar ratio for other crimes, doesn't prove anything, maybe McKinnie has been extremely unlucky to get arrested only 3(or 4) times in the last 5 years.

My belief is that he should spend some time in jail, and not allowed to play on the Vikings until he can prove to the team that he won't be getting arrested any time soon, get him some help for his drinking problem.
    Why should he spend time in jail... he hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"nikoli" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "nikoli" wrote:

I simply stated my opinion that McKinnie is an jiggly butt. I have read that for every time someone gets a DUI 500 people get a way with it. I would guess there is a similar ratio for other crimes, doesn't prove anything, maybe McKinnie has been extremely unlucky to get arrested only 3(or 4) times in the last 5 years.

I believe he means if he is convicted of this crime.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

nikoli is offline Rookie

"singersp" wrote:
    "nikoli" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "nikoli" wrote:

I believe he means if he is convicted of this crime.
    Somehow I doubt it. He's already acting like he's completely guilty.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We have already had this debate.

Please look for it.