Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

how many starters will come from this deep draft ?

WOULD love to have 4 rookies starting next year ..having such high first , second with two 3rd rounders and a deep draft . hhhmmm interesting thought .mix in a few free agents and a new coaching staff ...im excited

I too am extremely excited for this season to get under way.. I think if they draft well that we can get easily 5 or 6 starters from this draft..the question is though, how many from last year's draft will get a shot to start? Mauti,Hodges,Baca all could get a shot this year... But some of the STARS in this draft, no matter the position will be hard to pass up...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    i'm just wishing for a solid draft. For me, that would be, 2 maybe 3 starters out of the group of picks. Anything less than that would be a disapointment. Anything more would be SWEET!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    i'm just wishing for a solid draft. For me, that would be, 2 maybe 3 starters out of the group of picks. Anything less than that would be a disapointment. Anything more would be SWEET!
    +1

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

I could see 2 or 3 rookies from this draft starting on this defense and tha other half of tha starting defense will cum from free agency

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    I would LOVE to see us (barring a top 3 QB falling to us) trade back in the first for a late round #1 and an extra 2nd round pick, and do the same thing in round 2.

That would give us 1 late 1st round pick, 2 late 2nd round picks, and 3 3rd round picks, ALL of which could be starters next year.

6 picks in the top 96 would do WONDERS for our team!!
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Blog Entries
    trade value for 8th pick is 1400 points ..we would get a late fist and an additional two picks either two 3s or a combination 2 and 3 to equal 1400 points ...not two first rounders

Actually he said trade back in the first, which would be our original first rounder just later in the round and gain an extra 2nd and 3rd rounder as well.giving us two 2nd round and three 3rd round picks..which sounds amazing to me. All the hype on these QBs is media garbage,none are really worth the risk,trade back is the eazy choice
    Last edited by vikingsfan620; 02-28-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Back is the way to go
    None

Blog Entries
    you dont like borteles mack or watkins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast