Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many?

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

How many?

Hmm.. i was just wondering how many posts everyone was averaging a day? I think im like 1.01 or something like that a day. Sorry if u guys think this is dumb im just really bored.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How many?

10 or something like that!! Since I have the summers off, I get really bored!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

How many?

God I have no idea... some days a TON!! and others none... it just depends how busy the work day is! If its dead then I don't have a chance to post much but if its slow I am posting all the time because I am sooooo bored!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

How many?

Totally off topic, but I was all set to order a set of pool balls from the NFL catalog...the ones where I'd have 7 Packer themed balls and 7 Viking themed balls, with the 8ball as a referee. Very cool. Until I saw the freakin' price ($200). At that point, I realized I didn't own a pool table, either, so we're passing for now. But someday, in my basement rec room, there it will be....my glorious pool table with the Packer/Vike balls. Any of you will be welcome to come and try and take me on.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

How many?

My buddy has the bear/packer ones. Those are awesome, but soooo expensive!! But I guess I don't care, price is only a number and my VIKINGS VISA takes me where I want to go!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

How many?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Totally off topic, but I was all set to order a set of pool balls from the NFL catalog...the ones where I'd have 7 Packer themed balls and 7 Viking themed balls, with the 8ball as a referee. Very cool. Until I saw the freakin' price ($200). At that point, I realized I didn't own a pool table, either, so we're passing for now. But someday, in my basement rec room, there it will be....my glorious pool table with the Packer/Vike balls. Any of you will be welcome to come and try and take me on.

Yeah, pool is a lot more fun when you actually have a pool table. LOL

How many?

ROTFLMAO :notworthy: :headbang:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

How many?

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Easier? Yeah.

More Fun? Maybe. It all depends on how creative you are. Heck, if you have a shovel and a couple of croquet sets, you can put together a pretty nice game of lawn pool.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

How many?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Well I guess you will have to settle for the VIKINGs VS Packers Checker's set. At least until you get your table.
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

How many?

Hey, don't forget viking packer cribbage!! I got that!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast