singersp is offline PPO Newshound

How long can AD remain the exception to the devaluing of RBs?

How long can Peterson remain the exception to the devaluing of RBs?

How long can Peterson remain the exception to the devaluing of RBs? | Access Vikings | StarTribune.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

QFFL is offline Waterboy
    I am not sure about the exception part. He earned it through his performance on the field.

Unfortunately, football is a violent sport. The punishment on RB is even more severe. His windows of sustaining high performance is closing fast. I will say 2 year max.
    QFFL.com 2014 NFL Draft Challenge

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    It is kind of interesting. Most teams are passing teams not running teams. Therefore a lot more defense design and players are focused on stopping the pass and not so much the run. This gives a star like AP a big advantage and I think will lengthen the time he has in the NFL. It is more important these days to have a pass rush meaning smaller faster guys than a big wall that doesn't move. With a coach like Norv Turner I think AP has a real shot at the rushing record again. All we need is a reasonable passing attack to open it up for AP. If you think about it how many teams out there do you really think of as being a running team?

WWBGD

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

How long can AD remain the exception to the devaluing of RBs?

Tha vikings should sign chris johnson that would be a nice one two punch

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    i like ur post RK.
    as for QFFL post.ALL DAY HAS A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK .I THINK HE WILL HAVE A STRONG NEXT 2 YEARS MAYBE 3 THEN BEGIN TO TALL OFF ...A.P. AT 80% IS STILL BETTER THAN 90 % OF THE BACKS IN THIS LEAGUE .TEAMS WILL STILL GAME PLAN AND BUILD THEIR TEAMS TO STOP THE RUN ,BUT A VERTICAL PASSING GAME WOULD HELP A.P. OUT ..IM GLAD WE FINAL HAVE A NORV TURNER .