Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    How dumb is T-Jack?

    In Zulgad's blog in the Star/Tribune today... http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/? He is talking about T-Jack's knee brace.
    Now this guys been wearing this brace for a week so far. He was having trouble with it before the Dallas game and Sugerman had to come out and adjust it for him. T-Jacks response? "“I just have to learn how to put it on right,” Jackson said after the Vikings’ loss to the Cowboys. “That’s all it is. I just don’t know how to put it on right. I need a little help.”
    This guy has been wearing this brace for a week and he still doesn't know how to put it on??????
    :

    Come on!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  2. #2
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    These are the types of things I like hearing coming from the West.. better yet this is the starting QB in a little over a week.
    ;D

    Wanna reason the Viking might not live up to their potential this season.. this gent and his position are front and center on the "Excuse O' Rama" watch in Viking land. That and when the run defense starts to falter this season.. the addition of the hard charging Allen will be a close second.
    ;D

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    Who the fuck cares?
    As long as he can play football he is good.

    Manny Ramirez is as dumb as they come, and he does not have any problems in his sport.

    Just another TJ hater.

  4. #4
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Who the floop cares?
    As long as he can play football he is good.

    Manny Ramirez is as dumb as they come, and he does not have any problems in his sport.

    Just another TJ hater.
    Manny isn't so much dumb as he is unbalanced I'd say.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Who the floop cares?
    As long as he can play football he is good.

    Manny Ramirez is as dumb as they come, and he does not have any problems in his sport.

    Just another TJ hater.
    Manny isn't so much dumb as he is unbalanced I'd say.
    All that hair has grown into his brain

  6. #6
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    I'll wager he can spell Tarvaris!
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    Smart enough to know that one of the many medical staff should check to make sure it's on correctly and functioning correctly.
    I would be more worried about some asshat that thought he knew everything.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Smart enough to know that one of the many medical staff should check to make sure it's on correctly and functioning correctly.
    I would be more worried about some asshat that thought he knew everything.
    Now why do you have to bring Culpepper into this? ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    I have one of those damn knee brace things.
    Takes a rocket scientist to get it on right especially if the hangdown is in/around the knee area.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: How dumb is T-Jack?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    These are the types of things I like hearing coming from the West.. better yet this is the starting QB in a little over a week.
    ;D

    Wanna reason the Viking might not live up to their potential this season.. this gent and his position are front and center on the "Excuse O' Rama" watch in Viking land. That and when the run defense starts to falter this season.. the addition of the hard charging Allen will be a close second.
    ;D
    Yeah, I guess that Packer fans' only hope is to wish for the Vikings to falter.
    Because the Packers aren't gonna do it on merit alone.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dumb and Dumber
    By echizen20 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:48 PM
  2. Are you smart or dumb?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM
  3. Just how dumb can Pacman be?
    By shockzilla in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:03 PM
  4. Are U Dumb?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:50 AM
  5. How dumb can you be?
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:31 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •