Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: How did you find pp.o?

"webmaster" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    This isn't an "official website?" What the heck do you have to do to be an "official website?"
    Under the old regime you had to blow Red.

We'll see what Zygi does; at least they recognize we exist now thanks to Jackyl. Its a step.

This site is very unofficial and likely to remain that way, or loosely tied to the Vikings in a cooperative fashion (which only makes the most sense in the world), to allow the freedom for us to remain a friendly, unbiased site for everyone where a fan can still be a fan.

Although I am very interested in how people found us, considering I have no budget for advertising.

Oh, he meant official as in an official vikings site. Now I got it! I'm a little slow. Hey, maybe zygi will start covering the cost of the site for ya, he's putting money towards everything else!! That would be pretty sweet!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I think I typed in something like Favre licks goat balls for the flavor and the way it makes him smile on a Sunday afternoon..............

Looking for funny azz Favre picks to e-mail my co-worker who is a die hard cheese curd. We talk shit all year, and each hold our breath during the games because we know if we lose it is some serious hell.

Last year I had to wear a packer hat to work, during the playoffs he showed up with a paper bag on his head.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    google baby. google is the shittt.
    Ever tried www.gizoogle.com? Now that is funny shat.
    :lol:

my original post tranzilated.

I typed in Minnesota Weed-smokin' on google as well spendin' fo` news... This came up n ta mah surprise a mizzay lata it was mah home page n mah favorite site , chill yo.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I also googled Minnesota Vikings and found this great site.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I think I typed in something like Favre licks goat balls for the flavor and the way it makes him smile on a Sunday afternoon..............

Looking for funny azz Favre picks to e-mail my co-worker who is a die hard cheese curd. We talk pooh all year, and each hold our breath during the games because we know if we lose it is some serious hell.

Last year I had to wear a packer hat to work, during the playoffs he showed up with a paper bag on his head.

I would rather be shot than wear anything related to the packers!! How did you handle that all day?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I was looking for mock drafts with the Vikes in it.. Went to google of course! And I went here not expecting to stay but signed up and haven't looked back.. Thanks again Webbz I can't say it enough

I just noticed your post total vikez4lyfe, holy crap!! I think you're gonna pass me in a couple of months!! With all these people passing me I feel like I'm the little old granny in the slow lane on the freeway!! lol

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

lil granny. lol speed up.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I just noticed your post total vikez4lyfe, holy crap!! I think you're gonna pass me in a couple of months!! With all these people passing me I feel like I'm the little old granny in the slow lane on the freeway!! lol

HAHA.. I don't know about passing you, I've been slacking for a couple weeks now.. And football and skool is about to start soon.. But I'll give er my best try to pass ya! Maybe take a shot at Caj? :shock:

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Google

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast