Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    58

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    This is my belief but i think its great that Moss is getting the media hyped, everyone knows none of our players get the credit they deserve so why try to make them like you, the game isnt about what the media says, its about how you perform. What moss did was great, he is not the player to just jog back to the sideline, he gets them fired up and sparked that defense to shut down everytihng. This is the only thing that has worked for the past 2 seasons, does anyone remember last year when moss played like a leader and everyone talked about how mature he was, well did we get to the playoffs? What about this year? hmmm, seems to me that he is doing what he can to help this team win. I mean, its the packers at lamboooo in the playoffs, what player wouldnt do that? Moss is smart, he knows exactly what hes doing, hes getting this team ready to go all they way, and if we play like that for the rest of the playoffs, we have a real good chance of winning it all. Congrats to all the viking players and even Mike Tice for not making a crucial stupid call to blow the game, and for packer fans to get all pissed off over this is endzone/postgame interview is pointless. Favre threw punches at several players and was not flagged whatsoever, how do you explain that? hos can moss be classless for getting his team pumped, but favre is still a class-act because he DID throw punches, that just goes to show you how stupid people are. and also, your so called "immortal god" threw 4 pics...4....1 td. Yeah, i would want those stats next to peps 4 tds and NO ints.



    SKOL VIKES!!!!!

  2. #2
    VikesFan111 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    144

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    true

  3. #3
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    CLASS, i have a hard time figuring out what class is, who has it and who doesnt, why some people have an it and others suposably dont. Why does brett favre have class?

    Brett favre tampered with the NFL record for total sacks in a season by calling a botched play to GIVE strahan the sack title, Is that class?

    I could care less what the media says, moss shows up, plays hard, plays hurts, and plays in practice. He shows up on sunday and single handidly puts fear into defenders. He helps us win football games, if he can do that then i'm cool with him FAKE mooning packer fans that are suposably classy themselves.

  4. #4
    GBMiah is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    145

    Re: HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    "zeppelin4534" wrote:
    This is my belief but i think its great that Moss is getting the media hyped, everyone knows none of our players get the credit they deserve so why try to make them like you, the game isnt about what the media says, its about how you perform. What moss did was great, he is not the player to just jog back to the sideline, he gets them fired up and sparked that defense to shut down everytihng. This is the only thing that has worked for the past 2 seasons, does anyone remember last year when moss played like a leader and everyone talked about how mature he was, well did we get to the playoffs? What about this year? hmmm, seems to me that he is doing what he can to help this team win. I mean, its the packers at lamboooo in the playoffs, what player wouldnt do that? Moss is smart, he knows exactly what hes doing, hes getting this team ready to go all they way, and if we play like that for the rest of the playoffs, we have a real good chance of winning it all. Congrats to all the viking players and even Mike Tice for not making a crucial stupid call to blow the game, and for packer fans to get all pissed off over this is endzone/postgame interview is pointless. Favre threw punches at several players and was not flagged whatsoever, how do you explain that? hos can moss be classless for getting his team pumped, but favre is still a class-act because he DID throw punches, that just goes to show you how stupid people are. and also, your so called "immortal god" threw 4 pics...4....1 td. Yeah, i would want those stats next to peps 4 tds and NO ints.



    SKOL VIKES!!!!!
    You sir are a moron, Favre did not throw any punches and NO other player would have done that, not even TO. Really, I dont know why I bother responding to this.. Of course Vikes fans arent going to see what Moss' did as a classless act of stupidity.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    The headline should have said "Moss shows no ass"...which is the only true statement regarding his endzone performance!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    CanuckVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    278

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    I'm with all you guys! If anyone should be ridiculed, it's those
    media-hoes!! You think they don't just love what Moss is doing??? It gives them tons to talk about and spin webs with!!! I oughta' know...I'm in the media and they do this all the time!!! They think THEY'RE bigger than the frickin' game!!! Like Meyers interviewing Moss on the field after the game...saying, "thanks for hanging around Randy!" who the hell does he think he is?! Some loser chump!!! Somebody said this earlier...there was no mention of Randy and his bad ankle beating Harris for the 2nd half TD...but, OH MY GOD...he did a fake moon in the endzone! Get real Jack Buck...that's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen? What are you...17 years old for cripes sake??!!?? You and Martha Stewart go make a cake somewhere, ya prissy pussed pucksucker!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    "GBMiah" wrote:
    "zeppelin4534" wrote:
    This is my belief but i think its great that Moss is getting the media hyped, everyone knows none of our players get the credit they deserve so why try to make them like you, the game isnt about what the media says, its about how you perform. What moss did was great, he is not the player to just jog back to the sideline, he gets them fired up and sparked that defense to shut down everytihng. This is the only thing that has worked for the past 2 seasons, does anyone remember last year when moss played like a leader and everyone talked about how mature he was, well did we get to the playoffs? What about this year? hmmm, seems to me that he is doing what he can to help this team win. I mean, its the packers at lamboooo in the playoffs, what player wouldnt do that? Moss is smart, he knows exactly what hes doing, hes getting this team ready to go all they way, and if we play like that for the rest of the playoffs, we have a real good chance of winning it all. Congrats to all the viking players and even Mike Tice for not making a crucial stupid call to blow the game, and for packer fans to get all pissed off over this is endzone/postgame interview is pointless. Favre threw punches at several players and was not flagged whatsoever, how do you explain that? hos can moss be classless for getting his team pumped, but favre is still a class-act because he DID throw punches, that just goes to show you how stupid people are. and also, your so called "immortal god" threw 4 pics...4....1 td. Yeah, i would want those stats next to peps 4 tds and NO ints.



    SKOL VIKES!!!!!
    You sir are a silly guy, Favre did not throw any punches and NO other player would have done that, not even TO. Really, I dont know why I bother responding to this.. Of course Vikes fans arent going to see what Moss' did as a classless act of stupidity.
    Just as Pack fans will continue to defend whatever Favre does!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    CanuckVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    278

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    Sorry....I meant Joe Buck...(what can I say...I'm a drunk Canuck!!)
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The headline should have said "Moss shows no butt"...which is the only true statement regarding his endzone performance!
    I understand...but it just doesn't have the same ring to it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    HOW DID MOSS SHOW NO CLASS?!!!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The headline should have said "Moss shows no butt"...which is the only true statement regarding his endzone performance!
    I understand...but it just doesn't have the same ring to it!
    "Moss shows no class (drop the c&l)"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Urlacher no-show for court ordered parenting class
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:14 AM
  2. Always show class
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 03:39 PM
  3. Always show class---Longwell article
    By ShanePurpleBlood in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 06:05 AM
  4. Vikings show no class
    By dan3ski in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 09:16 AM
  5. Randy Moss Class Act
    By pudgesoprano in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •