Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    they won their playoff game....we didnt

    haha so true man....that is exactly how you advance in the playoffs

  2. #12
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    Because they haven't played Philadelphia yet.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #13
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    Its simple. They have a good HC, a good QB, and motivated players.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Its simple. They have a good HC, a good QB, and motivated players.
    umm are you serious about the motivated players?

    I think the guys were pretty jacked up and were motivated

  5. #15
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    Minnesota's defense against Philadelphia
    Gave up 300 yards passing, 67 yards rushing, got 1 interception

    Arizona's defense against Atlanta
    Gave up 199 yards passing, 60 yards rushing, got 2 interceptions

    Arizona defense against Carolina
    Gave up 205 yards passing, 75 yards rushing, and got 5 interceptions


    Number of drives started within their own 30 yard line:

    Vikings against Philly - 11
    Cardinals against Atlanta - 8
    Cardinals against Carolina - 5


    But yeah, let's put it all on the quarterback. That's a plan

    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  6. #16
    Barack Obama's Avatar
    Barack Obama is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    185

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    TJoke.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    "Tad7" wrote:
    Minnesota's defense against Philadelphia
    Gave up 300 yards passing, 67 yards rushing, got 1 interception

    Arizona's defense against Atlanta
    Gave up 199 yards passing, 60 yards rushing, got 2 interceptions

    Arizona defense against Carolina
    Gave up 205 yards passing, 75 yards rushing, and got 5 interceptions


    Number of drives started within their own 30 yard line:

    Vikings against Philly - 11
    Cardinals against Atlanta - 8
    Cardinals against Carolina - 5


    But yeah, let's put it all on the quarterback. That's a plan


    Ya it is funny how people like to put blame on one person for a loss

    Football is the ultimate team game it is a very rare ocassion when blame can soley be placed on one person

  8. #18
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not

    i always said "If we get pass philly, you can stamp us to the superbowl" If we beat philly, we would beat the panthers. then we would beat the giants again. We just match up bad against philly

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    969

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    i always said "If we get pass philly, you can stamp us to the superbowl" If we beat philly, we would beat the panthers. then we would beat the giants again. We just match up bad against philly
    I also agree with this

    I wish we faced any other team than Philly

  10. #20
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?

    The Cardinals are in the NFC Title game and the Vikings are not because:

    The Cardinals score points.

    They are able to score points due to their ability to throw the ball.

    Which is something the Vikings lack.

    The Vikings lack this offensive characteristic due to poor decision making/lack of intelligence at the QB position and passing play calls totally void of creativity.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 4th straight rushing D title is within Vikes reach
    By purplepat in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 11:17 PM
  2. MOVED: How is it that the Cardinals are in the NFC Title Game and the Vikes are not?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 08:34 AM
  3. Pics from the Cardinals game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 03:29 PM
  4. Vikes bench CB Smoot; Griffin to play vs. Cardinals
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
  5. Another Last Second NFC Title Game Heartbreaker!
    By sleepagent in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •