Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    coltsxxxix is offline Waterboy

How to beat the Indianapolis Colts

"RK" wrote:
    To beat the Colts we have to score early and often. If we fall behind like we did with the Giants we are in trouble.

Ok im going to do something different here.. Im going to tell you guys how my Colts can beat the vikings... First off we need new uniforms.. Ones that say NY Giants.. Just kidding.... Im really not a troll. I just couldnt help myself... Good luck Monday.. and I hope for an injury free game... I also hope Moss does play I dont want any excuses
    [img:decb890405]http://img120.exs.cx/img120/7300/indystar_varvel_0113.jpg[/img:decb890405]

dred is offline Training Camp

The best way I have seen to beat Manning is to provide non-stop pressure, causing him to force his throws early.

If you constantly give Manning 3-4 seconds to make his reads while in the pocket, its going to be virtually impossible to slow the Colts O down.

On the offensive side of the ball, the Vikes will need to STAY ON THE FIELD as much as possible.
    The more Culpepper can stay on the field and keep the chains moving, the more you keep Manning on the sideline (where he is incapable of scoring).
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

cajun--i like the split backs suggestion...that works for all backs including O. Smith...i like our deep HB situation.

they got to let Kelly Campbell be the long ball threat...he is easily the fastest WR next to Moss. must stretch the field to open the short pass.

rush their QB...send extra rushers each play... manning doesn't get flustered easily but the less time he has, the better.

K. Williams and Hovan can not slack off... Our CB's have to concentrate on preventing the long ball to Indy's 2nd and 3rd WR's... both are a deep threat... contain them and Manning will be forced to throw to TE's and Harrison... Harrison really hasn't been the deciding factor in Indy's wins cause it is expected of him to get 1-2 TD catches... it is Wayne and Stockley that have made the difference... it is when all their WR's have big games, Indy can't lose.

EJ should shodaw Edge at all times.

later.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"dred" wrote:
    The best way I have seen to beat Manning is to provide non-stop pressure, causing him to force his throws early.

If you constantly give Manning 3-4 seconds to make his reads while in the pocket, its going to be virtually impossible to slow the Colts O down.

On the offensive side of the ball, the Vikes will need to STAY ON THE FIELD as much as possible.
    The more Culpepper can stay on the field and keep the chains moving, the more you keep Manning on the sideline (where he is incapable of scoring).
    I have a feeling that if Moss does not play then that is the offensive tempo the Vikings will be using anyway, relying more on the short passing game and ball control offense that Tice used to hate. Daunte did manage the game that way a little more against Tennessee, so it will probably happen Monday Night as well.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Calmwind is offline Starter

Yes i definatly think Onterio should get the rock. M&M may miss the game so they are prob gonna get Smith involved alot. Plus he scores!!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"coltsxxxix" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:
    To beat the Colts we have to score early and often. If we fall behind like we did with the Giants we are in trouble.

Ok im going to do something different here.. Im going to tell you guys how my Colts can beat the vikings... First off we need new uniforms.. Ones that say NY Giants.. Just kidding.... Im really not a troll. I just couldnt help myself... Good luck Monday.. and I hope for an injury free game... I also hope Moss does play I dont want any excuses
    [size=7px][/size]

Good one funny stuff now with that being said

YOUR GONNA LOOOOSE!!!!

We are serving filet of crow Indi style join us tuesday after noon
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123