Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hovan's improved play!

I have to give credit were credit is do!

His play has improved over the last 3 weeks and he has been a factor in the games!

Even tho his stats are just OK, he has been getting more preasure and causing things to happen!

If his play can countinue to improve he can get to that elite status of DTs, but he is not there yet! But it is encouraging that he has been a factor in the games.

And kudos to Raonall Smith, His best game as a pro by far and hope to see him stay healthy and keep improving
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hovan's improved play!

I was surprised at how fast he got on the fumble. It was an alert play. It happened so fast and he was being blocked by an O-lineman at the time. He did putsome pressure on against the Titans also.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hovan's improved play!

It was an excellent defensive effort across the board, but Hovan played pretty well, especially in the second half and Raonall Smith, wow if he keeps that up that would be a great plus for our linebacking crew. He made some nice plays in the game!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Hovan's improved play!

Hovan still has a long way to go, before his play will be worth what he is gonna be asking for at the end of the year. Just look at the big contract that fred robbins got, and he was a nobody on our D.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hovan's improved play!

that fumble landed on his feet. Alll he had to do was fall down.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Hovan's improved play!

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Hovan still has a long way to go, before his play will be worth what he is gonna be asking for at the end of the year. Just look at the big contract that fred robbins got, and he was a nobody on our D.
    Wow. You know how much he is going to be asking for? Can you let us know. :wink:

I have to agree with webby, he did just have to fall down. But at least he fell down and covered it up. It seems like these days players try to get greedy and pick it up and run with it. The same goes with tackling. Are players getting lazy...or just going for the big hit these days. Oh, the good ol days. :santa:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hovan's improved play!

How could you guys forget the pass he batted down for the Shaw INT. Very impressive play. Even though hovan doesnt seem to be a giant he bats down alot of balls.

Vs the Titans he looked like his old self, crackin down on run plays, batting balls down and getting significant pressure on the QB.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hovan's improved play!

Im thinking tice lit a bonfire to get his ass moving and playing well. I also thought tice offered him for some trades to get him motivated big time to play or be outta here by the trade deadine or after the season. I just hope he continues to play well as i personally wouldnt want to see him leave as he looks like a viking and defensive tackles are harder to find and produce these days.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Hovan's improved play!

"hovan" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Wow. You know how much he is going to be asking for? Can you let us know. :wink:

I have to agree with webby, he did just have to fall down. But at least he fell down and covered it up. It seems like these days players try to get greedy and pick it up and run with it. The same goes with tackling. Are players getting lazy...or just going for the big hit these days. Oh, the good ol days. :santa:

It's not a matter of what he will be asking, more like what other teams will be offering. Fred robbins wasn't expectng anywhere near the money the giants offered him. The same will more than likely happen for hovan. Right now, he isn't playing worth even an average salary. I do however admit that he is playing better, but has a long way to go before I would want him back. If we can improve at DT in the offseason, then we have to do just that.

stockerman is offline Waterboy

Hovan's improved play!

trade the Jerk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast