Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

hovan no longer a vike?

Now that hovan has done basically nothing, im all for getting rid of him and drafting a stud dt in this years draft. Hovan was a good player but has lost his touch from his 2002 form where he would just penetrate the backfield many times. He'll be lucky if he touches the qb these days.

I somewhat wont miss him if he goes.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp

hovan no longer a vike?

This might be just rumor, but i have heard from 3 different people that went to Boston College while he was there and all of them said that he was big on doing juice. One of these people that told me that was a former roommate of mine who played hockey for BC.

I just recently moved around the BC area and there is a lot of young alum here. In the 3 months that i have been here...i have heard that same accusation 2 more times from former students of BC.

Like i said, it's most likely just rumor, but it does make sense. the guy's numbers have fallen off and his motor is no where near the same.
    SKOL!!!!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

hovan no longer a vike?

hovan didnt start sunday vs the lions and his streak of consecutive starts came to and end with 69. he played fifteen plays, posting a half-tackle. i would say the writing is on the wall. its a shame, johnny randle was his idol, and he played like him for a while. i am sure that hovan is more disappointed in his own play than we are, but close. lol

Pirate is offline Training Camp

hovan no longer a vike?

He can be our new Lurtsema and play 3rd down pass rusher.
    Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.

Winston Churchill

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

hovan no longer a vike?

"WaltzingMewelde" wrote:
    This might be just rumor, but i have heard from 3 different people that went to Boston College while he was there and all of them said that he was big on doing juice. One of these people that told me that was a former roommate of mine who played hockey for BC.

I just recently moved around the BC area and there is a lot of young alum here. In the 3 months that i have been here...i have heard that same accusation 2 more times from former students of BC.

Like i said, it's most likely just rumor, but it does make sense. the guy's numbers have fallen off and his motor is no where near the same.
    There is probably some truth to the "juice" rumor...look at what happened to Giambi in NY (mysterious illness, my ass...he was suffering from withdrawals from the juice). Many players have fallen off because of the crackdowns, so it is not out of the realm that Hovan is also one of them. I hope that is not the case here, and that somehow Hovan gets back to his 2002 form, but he is not making a case for himself this year. I say that we draft the stud DT next year, let Hovan come back (if he is willing to play for less money) and see who gets the starting job!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

hovan no longer a vike?

"WaltzingMewelde" wrote:

Very interesting story, for two years the dude was relentluss and he was jumping off the line of scrimage like a freak'n beast. He was strong, he bull dozing people, run stopping, then it all stops last year. Makes you wonder :scratch: . When i saw some interviews with him when he was a rookie he looked very punk rockish, all the spikes and stuff, I remeber him saying he likes ACID MUSIC???

cheesefree is offline Starter

hovan no longer a vike?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    hovan didnt start sunday vs the lions and his streak of consecutive starts came to and end with 69. he played fifteen plays, posting a half-tackle. i would say the writing is on the wall. its a shame, johnny randle was his idol, and he played like him for a while. i am sure that hovan is more disappointed in his own play than we are, but close. lol
    His dropoff in play certainly isn't helping his case for big $$$ when he becomes a free agent.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123