Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

hovan no longer a vike?

i read a article in yahoo sports that in the open part of practice this week hovan was relagated to the scout team when the media showed up. rookie spencer johnson who had 8 tackles sunday practiced with the starting squad. anyone see hovan being replaced by this rook? anyone feel that hovan wont be a viking next year? or is this a ploy by tice to get hovan motivated? when is the last time that you need to motivate a professional? isnt that part of be a pro? a self starter, quick learner, yadda yadda yadda.
    oh well, maybe we will see more of hovan in the coming weeks

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

hovan no longer a vike?

It's a damn shame that I spent over $200.00 on an official nfl jersey with hovans name on the back and now I can't even wear it.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

hovan no longer a vike?

hey vikeman......... i have a ton of jerseys that dont quite cut it. #9 jersey(mcmahon, not kramer),yikes!!!!! (the only vikes jersey i could find back then, went to numerous stores, trust me)and still proud to wear the #80 and #93 but 93 has randle on the back and cant dual purpose use it. and it is a shame bout hovan, cant help but speculate if he likes where he is at.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

hovan no longer a vike?

Hovan is listed as Injured on the depthj chart on the NFL.com site. I have no idea what the injury may be - if any.

Hovan hasn't shown the same drive, motivation, and desire he displayed two years ago. If something doesn't turn around - and soon - I wouldn't at all be shocked if he wan't on the roster next year.

Hovan's lack of production can't be blamed on the D-Line itself. The Vikes have added significant talent there. Williams and Udeze have bolstered that line - although Udeze has a way to go before he's as good as advertised.

As for Hovan, I really wish he was what he was 2 years ago. Reminded me of Randall. Time will tell, cuz the Vike's site isn't saying anything.

Caine

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

hovan no longer a vike?

I heard something about he and EJ Henderson having the flu.

I also heard something about him having a vaginal infection. I could be wrong though.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

hovan no longer a vike?

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    It's a damn shame that I spent over $200.00 on an official nfl jersey with hovans name on the back and now I can't even wear it.
    Stitch your own name on it???

hovan no longer a vike?

Hovan might do better on a team that does a lot more stunts.

He is not a gap filler. You are not going to see him bull through 2 - 300 pounds guy and get a sack.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: hovan no longer a vike?

"vikes can do" wrote:
    i read a article in yahoo sports that in the open part of practice this week hovan was relagated to the scout team when the media showed up. rookie spencer johnson who had 8 tackles sunday practiced with the starting squad. anyone see hovan being replaced by this rook? anyone feel that hovan wont be a viking next year? or is this a ploy by tice to get hovan motivated? when is the last time that you need to motivate a professional? isnt that part of be a pro? a self starter, quick learner, yadda yadda yadda.
    oh well, maybe we will see more of hovan in the coming weeks
    I don't think Hovan will be a Vike next year. In his contract year, he will want more than he is worth, (IMO) and for that, he will shop around. Maybe if there is no real interest, he will resign with Minnesota for a modest deal....but I doubt it.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

hovan no longer a vike?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_321185_63&prov=citadel&type=lgns

Hovan has the flu

hovan no longer a vike?

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_321185_63&prov=citadel&type=lgns

Hovan has the flu
    I love your signature!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast