Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Hovan Being Shopped Around?

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    [quote]"hovan" wrote:
    quote]

It's really funny how defensive you get, as I absolutely did not mean that in an antagonizing way.

Oh, and I played WR/DB/S, so I blitzed around our defensive tackles. Except that our defensive tackles didn't cry about double teams or masturbate to opposing quarterbacks.

Ever been on a field, Hovan? Because I've seen real players play - yes, I know it's at a high school level, but football is football, and I know the type of attention to detail it takes to win games. Hovan lacks that. He's a good - not great - player.
    Funny "ha ha" or funny wierd? Have you ever read a post of mine that stated that Hovan was a "great" player? I agree with you, Hovan is a good player. He is not the Randy Moss of DT's, he is far from it.
    What I have a problem with is how you front this "I've seen real players play..and I know the type of attention to detail it takes to win games." attitude, which I like. And then you contradict yourself by calling hovan a "sack of shit" and "worthless," or questioning whether he can play football. So quit sitting on the fence and be that attention to detail and give Hov some props or bash him with juvenile remarks like you aren't watching the games.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

RubensteinD53 is offline Waterboy

randymoss8404 get a life

First of all, Yeah I know Chris, enough of that. Secondly randymoss8484 wasn't it just a short while ago that your pal was going through some hard times? Or did we forget about the crossingguard? How'she doing these days?The man gets it done on the field. Now I am from Boston. Last year we won the whole deal. LB Tedy Bruschi was unstoppable.....why? Because he was schooled early in the year by Ted Washington....now with the raiders....to wait an extra second and let him tie up things in the middle....double teams ...so that Bruschi could make the tackle....Chris....is a natural noseguard...he is a fireplug....he needs to be in the A gaps....Cliche's ....lunch pail guy....hard hat guy....blue collar guy from a blue collar upbringing in Rocky River, OH.....Does it get any more AMERICAN than to be from a town called Rocky River.......Time to get off his back and start watching what he does out there.....Tape the games and when you have time watch the defensive plays....see the respect that O Lines give this guy....I hope that teams start taking him lightly and try blocking him man on.....That would be his ticket to the pro bowl. Here endeth the lesson Mr.Moss.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    No one is doubting his heart, we're doubting his ability to play football.
    ooooooohhh. You are soooo witty :roll: Keep doubting him then, because he's playing on Sunday while your friday night lights are over.
    Oh, and I played WR/DB/S, so I blitzed around our defensive tackles. Except that our defensive tackles didn't cry about double teams or masturbate to opposing quarterbacks.
    I don't know about you, but I've never heard Chris "cry" about getting doubled. I was simply using it in my own argument. I have never seen an interview when he has even mentioned it.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Del Rio Guest

I don't know if I would apply your high school knowledge of the game to Hovan's situation. Hell I won't even try and apply my college play to his situation. You do realize that if he does get doubled it is likely there is over 600lbs of lardness pushing on you.

I know from experience that breaking a double team is tricky, in high school they taught me if you get pushed back just to fall forwards and let them fall on you because what happens is if they push you 4 yards back one will turn you the other release and pick up an EXTRA block on a LB or CB so that = huge play. I admire the fact he holds the line even when being doubled, so does Martin.

He just needs to make more plays.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I don't know if I would apply your high school knowledge of the game to Hovan's situation. Hell I won't even try and apply my college play to his situation. You do realize that if he does get doubled it is likely there is over 600lbs of lardness pushing on you.

I know from experience that breaking a double team is tricky, in high school they taught me if you get pushed back just to fall forwards and let them fall on you because what happens is if they push you 4 yards back one will turn you the other release and pick up an EXTRA block on a LB or CB so that = huge play. I admire the fact he holds the line even when being doubled, so does Martin.

He just needs to make more plays.
    Well spoken Del. Rub, welcome to the board. :salute:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456