Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hovan

Hovan

On I,Max.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Hovan

It was a pretty boring interview nothing really to report, except according to Hov he and kevin williams got chewed buy the coaching staff for not getting pressure on Vinny last week. Hov then said that will not be a problem this week.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Hovan

They better pressure McNabb more than they did Vinny or else McNabb is going to throw for 600 yards! ale:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hovan

Yeah they didnt do to well they are dew for a nice little game, especailly for hovan a 2 sack game, or something he needs to get it going. If we get extensive presure on Mcnabb we will win the game but they have to make him nervous and uncomfortable.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Hovan

I agree one hundred percent. We had absolutely no pass rush on Vinny last week. We made it past the Boys, but if we let McNabb sit back in the pocket and pick us apart we will get our first loss.

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hovan

Ya i expected a lot out of both kw and hovan since they did pretty good against the cards with 8 sacks. Even if dallas or philadelphia or whoever were playing has a good o-line i still expect us to get through and get pressure on the opposing qb.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Hovan

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Ya i expected a lot out of both kw and hovan since they did pretty good against the cards with 8 sacks. Even if dallas or philadelphia or whoever were playing has a good o-line i still expect us to get through and get pressure on the opposing qb.
    How is this guy even a subject? Do you guys actually consider him to be more than an average DL. Tell him Favre would like his Pizza Hutt payday.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Hovan

Well, let me put it this way Bartime! Chris Hovan has the POTENTIAL to be a top flight DT but just hasn't shown it for the last couple of years. We are waiting for him to come out of his box, and I still believe that he will. Really though, even if he doesn't K Williams will be one of the best DT's in the game.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hovan

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    How is this guy even a subject? Do you guys actually consider him to be more than an average DL. Tell him Favre would like his Pizza Hutt payday.
    Of course hes a subject. A dissapointing one as of recently, however he still has a chance to redeem himself before he gets cut next year if he doesnt do well. RIght now hes at or just below an average dl men.

Remember bartime everyone has there d-line dissapoints like reynold for example. I dont know if hovan will become a bust or not. Maybe cause had too much pizzas before game time????? :roll: :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hovan

Did they ask him about his crush on Favre?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast