Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston Game

Foreman44 is offline Starter

Houston Game

"jackyl" wrote:
    Yeah they spoke with him before his new contract with Houston but they were REALLY tight with the $$. It'd be awesome to see Jay playing with Minnesota. It's really weird to watch a Vikings game with Chuck and have him be cheering against the Vikes. lol
    Red McCombs is a fool not to have spent a few dollars there. Don't much care for ol' Red

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Houston Game

"Foreman44" wrote:
    Don't much care for ol' Red
    I think alot of us here are with ya on that one. :salute: You can feel free to email anytime as well. All of my contact info is listed on his site. Let me know when you ever make it out this way, we'll all go out for Pizza or something. :salute: :rr:

Bohunk is offline Rookie

Houston Game

I'm going to the game too. I live here in Houston and have season tix to the Texans. I root for both teams, but I've been a Vikes fan for 35 years, so I'm wearing purple to the game. Reliant is a great stadium, when you see it compared to the Astrodome sitting right next to it, the dome looks liike sh*t! I just hope the roof is open for the game, they seem to always want it closed. Gates open 4 hours before gametime and tailgating is a blast.
    dbf64b1d65031b99310426160b8ebbfb

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Houston Game

Yeah, I'll be at the game. I just got my tickets last week. Pretty good seats, for not a bad price. I will be tailgating before the game in the blue parking lot right in front of Reliant Stadium, so if you are going to the game and want someone to tailgate with just send me a message and we can trade cell numbers or something! Should be a great game and a great win for the PURPLE!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Houston Game

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Yeah, I'll be at the game. I just got my tickets last week. Pretty good seats, for not a bad price. I will be tailgating before the game in the blue parking lot right in front of Reliant Stadium, so if you are going to the game and want someone to tailgate with just send me a message and we can trade cell numbers or something! Should be a great game and a great win for the PURPLE!
    :rr: I'll drop ya a line this week.

Houston Game

Cool, sounds like a plan. It should be a great day. After watching the Texans' D-fense play today we should be able to run them out of the building. Well anyways, just drop me a line dude. Anybody else that going too. We should try to get a posse togeather. Makes the win that much better when you've got a group of drunken' fans to share it with.

Houston Game

I just wish the Vikes would've brought Jay here.... then we wouldn't have to travel from here to there to watch him play. lol

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Houston Game

I am sooo jealous of you guys that are going to the Texans game, as I used to live there in H-Town (went to law school at UH). I left for NoVa before Reliant was built, so I have never been there (also didn't make it to Minute Maid for the same reason). I really miss the great Tex-Mex at Ninfa's on Navigation, too.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Houston Game

I'm more of a Pinche's man myself, but that is one of my favorite things about down here too. The Tex Mex is to die for. Either way, I've never been to Reliant before either so I am very excited.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Houston Game

Well, enjoy the game and if I can make it down there somehow, I will let you guys know. I am lucky enough to have gotten tickets for the last game of the season vs. the Redskins at FedEx Field, so I will at least get to see the Vikes play live this season.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast