Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Json is offline GM

Re: House committe votes in favor of Vikings stadium bill

Man... I am so nervous!!! I want a new Vikings and Twins stadium so bad!!! We can not let our teams leave and learn our lesson the hard way again!!!

I don't even wanna think about this, but I just did... and I don't wanna say it, but I am gunna! haha....
    Ok but what would you guys do if the Vikings left and won their first superbowl in another city???

I thought about what I might do... But I don't wanna put that on here too...!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll follow the Vikings to there new city and continue to be a Vikings fan. If the state of Minnesota can't figure out there being morons about this then screw them. I will send my money on merchandise to a new state. Sorry Minnesota but my team is my team

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Json" wrote:
    Man... I am so nervous!!! I want a new Vikings and Twins stadium so bad!!! We can not let our teams leave and learn our lesson the hard way again!!!

I don't even wanna think about this, but I just did... and I don't wanna say it, but I am gunna! haha....
    Ok but what would you guys do if the Vikings left and won their first superbowl in another city???

I thought about what I might do... But I don't wanna put that on here too...!!!!

I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll follow the Vikings to there new city and continue to be a Vikings fan. If the state of Minnesota can't figure out there being morons about this then screw them. I will send my money on merchandise to a new state. Sorry Minnesota but my team is my team
    I'd learn to hate the LA Vikings as much as I hate the LA Lakers and the Dallas Stars. How many Cleveland fans do you think now root for the Ravens because it was their old team? How about the Baltimore fans and the Colts?

Trust me, you'd be pissed and would hate the Vikes for leaving as much as the rest of us would.
    I am a dipshit!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

The Vikes will get a new Stadium now that we have an owner that people view as someone who cares about the team and state.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

"boognish" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:

I'd learn to hate the LA Vikings as much as I hate the LA Lakers and the Dallas Stars. How many Cleveland fans do you think now root for the Ravens because it was their old team? How about the Baltimore fans and the Colts?

Trust me, you'd be pissed and would hate the Vikes for leaving as much as the rest of us would.

at first i liked the phoneix coyotes but now i hate them, dems the rules.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Amen I would hate the team if it left Minnesota!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Json" wrote:

There sure is a lot of gloom and doom going around about the Vikings moving... I don't think we should be talking about the LA Vikings quite yet...

First, we are infinately closer to getting a new stadium now than we ever were with Red.

Second, it isn't a question of if we will get a new stadium, it is a question of when. Even the Senate acknowledges that the Vikings (and the Twins, and the Gophers) need a new stadium, the arguement is over who will pay for it. One way or another, I believe this arguement will be solved before the team is in serious danger of moving.

Third, despite the critisism he has come under, I still see no reason not to respect Zygi and take him at his word. He has vowed not to move the Vikings out of Minnesota. For years Red dangled the "moving the team" threat in front of the legislature and only took steps backward. Zygi understands that and has made it clear that he will not use moving the team as motivation to get the stadium. I am not worried as long as he still maintains controlling ownership.

Finally, in terms of overall revenue for the NFL, it would make more sense to expand teams into LA (and Las Vegas, another city gearing up for a team). As long as Tag's successor has a business background this is the solution I see happening.

Let's not get too excited about moving yet. :grin:
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123