TMAC604 is offline Starter

Hopefully things go our way

I don't wish any injuries on nobody cause it could happen to us, but the Jeff Garcia injury is huge cause he is a really good quarterback that could cause problems. Harrington isn't going to do much and Garcia would have caused some problems for us.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Hopefully things go our way

I thought so at first also, but Garcia didn't fare well from what I saw so I'm sort of having second thoughts about him. Of course, this was the Rams game last week.. one game.. but still.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"TMAC604" wrote:
    I don't wish any injuries on nobody cause it could happen to us, but the Jeff Garcia injury is huge cause he is a really good quarterback that could cause problems. Harrington isn't going to do much and Garcia would have caused some problems for us.
    I wish injuries on everyone! :lol:

Jeff Garcia? He's a Brad Johnson. I don't think anyone (except you) was worried about Garcia.

Harrington isn't going to do much? Look at his stats. He has improved EVERY year.

What's it all mean? I don't know. I'm just answering a silly thread topic. :wink:

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

What makes you think that Garcia would even be playing?? :scratch:

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    Harrington isn't going to do much? Look at his stats. He has improved EVERY year.
    I agree. This season, Harrington should have an effective running game combined with a trio of WRs who won't drop every other pass he hits them in the numbers with. Add to that a very good receiving TE, and everything is set up for a career year for Harrington. The key will be the Lions OL. They looked horrible the other night against the Rams, as Harrington was running for his life on most plays (the Rams blitzed a lot). If the Lions OL can give Harrington a little time and open some holes for Kevin Jones, the Lions are primed for a playoff run. Just my opinion. I think the Lions actually have a better shot at the playoffs this season than the Packers.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

I agree with purplepat, the OL looked horrid...that's the key to every offense. Even a good quarterback can't play worth crap if the OL collapses like Detroit's did.