Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Honestly Whos the Better team" Vikes or Pack "

Well, as VK4LFE might say.. Who Cares! Let's wait and see come Xmas eve.

First things first, we got some Lions to decapitate. Seems as if Harrington has been playing headless as it is.

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Where the he!! is Kennebunkport, ME? How big is that city MEvike? Welcome to the board also!
    Most people forget that Maine is one of the 50 states so it doesnt surprise me you don't know where it is...our claim to fame is that it was the summer vacation home of George Bush Sr. Otherwise its just a typical small town of about 4000 people.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

On the upside somebody in the NFC other than the Eagles is going to be in the NFC championship game. And if there is one team that has choked at least as much as the Vikings have in the playoffs lately it is the Eagles.

It would be like the battle of the choke artists. Is is possible for nobody to win an NFC championship game?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"TheMaineViking" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Where the he!! is Kennebunkport, ME? How big is that city MEvike? Welcome to the board also!
    Most people forget that Maine is one of the 50 states so it doesnt surprise me you don't know where it is...our claim to fame is that it was the summer vacation home of George Bush Sr. Otherwise its just a typical small town of about 4000 people.
    Oh, I know where Maine is located, I just don't know where the city you live in is located. North, South, etc. I'm not ripping on you by any means either. Just curious to where exactly you live that's all! How did you become a vikings fan anyways?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

The standings say in all, hate to say it Packers

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "TheMaineViking" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh, I know where Maine is located, I just don't know where the city you live in is located. North, South, etc. I'm not ripping on you by any means either. Just curious to where exactly you live that's all! How did you become a vikings fan anyways?
    No problems! Kennebunkport is in the southern coast corner, right near the New Hampshire border. Beautiful area. Anyway most people here are Patriots or Jets fans. Well I thought it was a stupid reason to cheer for those teams just because they were local....lol. So I decided to pick a team of my own. One afternoon I was watching the Vikings play the Buffalo Bills. I think it was 1979. Hard fought, low scoring game...the Vikes won 10-3 or something like that. Anyway I just went with the Vikings because I like the players, I like the uniforms, and I liked Bud Grant. I told my Dad and he laughed at me...he said the Vikings could not win the Super Bowl and never would. Well I ignored him and have stuck with the team ever since. And I know one day in my lifetime they wil win the Super BOwl!!
    Les Steckel, More Bud

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hope they win the superbowl sometime too!! SOON!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Well in my humble opinion the Vikings have alot more talent than the pack but they are not playing as a team and the pack is so my vote went to the pack just for that reason.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

my vote went to the pack like stated by some others because they have won their close games and we have not. Talent wise we have more but we need to start showing it, begin with Detroit please
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

elgordo is offline Rookie

I don't give a crap if the Vikings go 0 - 16 and the Pack goes 16 - 0, We all know that the Vikings are worlds better than those fudgepackers from Wisconson!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast