Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Be honest, what are my chances...

"The" wrote:
    I say you win this bet.

I think the Cowpussies tank this year, with TO dragging them down into an abyss of cow pooh. here's how it goes down:

Week 1: After an offseason of sitting on the couch watching sappy chick flicks eating pizza and ice-cream with his "lady" friend, Romo showed up to training camp overweight. He brings his weight down some by Week 1, but his head is still up his anal sphincter. Throws four picks. Wade Phillips paces nervously. Cowboys lose.

Week 2: Romo comes back, but this time the defense is out to lunch. The Cowboys narrowly win and Jerry Jones chews Phillips a new donkey butt.

Week 3: Neither the offense nor defense does much. Cowboys lose a nailbiter. TO makes a comment to the media about the need to utelize him more.

Week 4: Romo attempts to overcompensate TO by throwing every pass to him. Sometimes it works, but most of them are errant. The result is three picks and a Cowboys loss. Phillips continues pacing. TO mentions that he's happy getting passes, but wishes that his QB could actually throw. Tony runs to Jessica's arms. Jessica begins to look at other men.

Week 5: With a record of 1-3, Dallas needs a win. They don't get it here. Romo doesn't throw a single pass to TO because he's still fuming about TO's comments the previous week. TO acts like a little beeyatch and screams at the whole team. While the game is going on, Jessica is spotted at a restaurant with some Spanish guy. Peter King predicts the Cowboys will come back and win the Superbowl, drawing comparisons to the previous year's Giants.

Week 6: The implosion continues. TO has an "injury." The Dallas offensive line allows Romo to be sacked 6 times, but amazingly, he doesn't throw a pick. The Cowboys barely squeeze out a win, but it is clear things are not going well for "America's Team." Jessica breaks up with Romo while he is still full of adrenaline from the win.

Week 7: Blowout. Cowboys lose bigtime. TO still "injured." Even Jason Witten is struggling to put forth an effort.

Week 8: Cowboys lose a nailbiter, but it's enough to get Wade Phillips fired. From there, the season basically mirrors that of last years Atlanta Falcons.

Keep the faith, brother. It could happen. After all, who predicted last year that the Ravens would be so bad, or that Green Bay would be so good? Anything can happen from year to year.
    Hey Drop, great idea.
    Never thought of looking at it from the Cowgirls viewpoint.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I say you win this bet.

I think the Cowpussies tank this year, with TO dragging them down into an abyss of cow pooh. here's how it goes down:

Week 1: After an offseason of sitting on the couch watching sappy chick flicks eating pizza and ice-cream with his "lady" friend, Romo showed up to training camp overweight. He brings his weight down some by Week 1, but his head is still up his anal sphincter. Throws four picks. Wade Phillips paces nervously. Cowboys lose.

Week 2: Romo comes back, but this time the defense is out to lunch. The Cowboys narrowly win and Jerry Jones chews Phillips a new donkey butt.

Week 3: Neither the offense nor defense does much. Cowboys lose a nailbiter. TO makes a comment to the media about the need to utelize him more.

Week 4: Romo attempts to overcompensate TO by throwing every pass to him. Sometimes it works, but most of them are errant. The result is three picks and a Cowboys loss. Phillips continues pacing. TO mentions that he's happy getting passes, but wishes that his QB could actually throw. Tony runs to Jessica's arms. Jessica begins to look at other men.

Week 5: With a record of 1-3, Dallas needs a win. They don't get it here. Romo doesn't throw a single pass to TO because he's still fuming about TO's comments the previous week. TO acts like a little beeyatch and screams at the whole team. While the game is going on, Jessica is spotted at a restaurant with some Spanish guy. Peter King predicts the Cowboys will come back and win the Superbowl, drawing comparisons to the previous year's Giants.

Week 6: The implosion continues. TO has an "injury." The Dallas offensive line allows Romo to be sacked 6 times, but amazingly, he doesn't throw a pick. The Cowboys barely squeeze out a win, but it is clear things are not going well for "America's Team." Jessica breaks up with Romo while he is still full of adrenaline from the win.

Week 7: Blowout. Cowboys lose bigtime. TO still "injured." Even Jason Witten is struggling to put forth an effort.

Week 8: Cowboys lose a nailbiter, but it's enough to get Wade Phillips fired. From there, the season basically mirrors that of last years Atlanta Falcons.

Keep the faith, brother. It could happen. After all, who predicted last year that the Ravens would be so bad, or that Green Bay would be so good? Anything can happen from year to year.
    Hey Drop, great idea.
    ;D
    Thanks, Marr. It doesn't contain much actual football anlaysis (anyways that's your job), but I had fun giggling to myself while writing it.

Watching the Cownancies lose is second only to watching the Vikes win in my book.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"The" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I say you win this bet.

Hey Drop, great idea.
    ;D
    Thanks, Marr. It doesn't contain much actual football anlaysis (anyways that's your job), but I had fun giggling to myself while writing it.

Watching the Cownancies lose is second only to watching the Vikes win in my book.
    Just like T.O. was going to blow up last year...........

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Schutz" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    I say you win this bet.

Hey Drop, great idea.
    ;D

Just like T.O. was going to blow up last year...........
    Booooooooooooooo!

Schutz:
    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.gbpflag.org/files/40/_photos/Head%20of%20the%20parade.jpg[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234