Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Num1mossfan is offline Training Camp

Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

how can you not miss him...look at the offense without him

MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp

ok..i support you havin your own opinion but to say randy moss being gone has nothing to do with our terrible offense now is crazy..basically when in doubt toss it to Moss...what is it this year?..when in doubt...toss it to..oh wait lemme look SACK.... when there actually IS enough time..Pepp doesnt have moss to just throw the jump ball to..how much will Zygi take before dumpin Tice..and hiring someone who is actually meant to be a head coach.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I do not miss him because I have moved on he will never want to be here he probably hates my team now so I could give a crap about him.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"carolinafan" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    Do you miss Randy Moss yet?

and my honest answer..yes..when they traded him i was dissapointed but i never thought it was going to hurt us this bad..forget his off the field stuff..he was the guy that all you had to do was throw his way and he would catch it..and as most people are puttin it we lost our "security blanket"..#84..how i miss seein that number runnin up and down the field in purple :sad:

I didn't know Randy could stop the run on Defense. You guys must miss him a bunch. The Falcons were 11 yds short of a team franchise record for rushing in one game. Can Randy help with that? Also, DC had some time to throw, but looked confused a bunch. On other plays, no time to throw at all....can RM help with that? (Other than a quick jump ball I mean). No Randy Moss is not your problem.
    I'm sorry, but I can't stand how far up Williamson's arse you are! What do you know about the Vikes? All you've seen is THIS year. Why? Because we traded Moss and drafted your boy.

The defense's don't "respect" Williamson. Period. He's no better than any other "good" WR in the league.

Daunte WOULD have time to throw if 6 or 7 guys weren't blitzing on every play. Could Randy help with that? Uh, yeah. It's called "Cover 2". It where the Defense...ahh, never mind. You're not even a Viking Fan.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

how could we miss him everybody keeps bringing him up :lol:

now it all honestly, i don't miss him. i don't think we'd be any better if we had him, and he'd be mopping around on the sidelines complaining he wasn't getting any balls thrown his way even when he saw pep running for his life the second the ball was snapped. Moss wasn't the glue for the vikings, if he was then he lost whatever he had here because his team is just as good as ours is.

Thanks Josdin

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

sorry double post

Thanks Josdin

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I don't miss Randy at all....at least all the bad media attention now is justified and not a whole lotta hoopla....all my friends don't hate the Vikings anymore cuz they "don't have Moss", and it gives the Vikings a good reason to get rid of Tice, which I have wanted since he took the job....people who blame our failure the past 4 weeks on Moss not being around are missing the fact that the whole team has played horrible! With Moss we would still be 1-3...the fact is that the line wouldn't protect Daunte for long enough for Moss to even get past his man....and the D is still 28th in the league....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

diesavike is offline Rookie

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    the question isnt.."is 84 gone our problem"..its..do you miss him?...and no randy didnt stop the run on Defense..but Pepp also didnt hold the ball for 5 or 6 secs and get sacked w/ moss out there..he chucked it over to him..which you know..doesnt say alot for his QB status..doesnt take much skill to throw to one guy..but i promise you w/ randy moss out there we have more than 3 pts..BUT..thats not the question..i know thats not the problem..we have much bigger issues...the question is..do you miss him yet..

Nope. Didn't win the Superbowl with him and the Raiders are not either this year or any year. Thank you.
    ok..and thats a given..but..which Vikings team would you rather watch..this team we have this year that is limping from city to city or what we did have? and i know were gonna have people gettin irritated on here sayin we cant turn back time but im just curious..sure we didnt win superbowls but we looked a helluva lot better..and i know its only 4 weeks in..but we also said.."its only the first game".."its only 2 games" "HEY LOOK we won..were back"..now its "its only week 4 were alright" the only thing thats making us alright is that were in the NFC North..which if it keeps goin like this they dont deserve to have a team in the playoffs, even if they did win this division
    As far as us limping from city to city, where the heck have you been, we've been doing that for the past 4 to 5 years with "the great" Randy Moss. What was it, the past two years, we started out great and "limped" through to the end of the season, with Randy Moss. Did we win the majority of our road games with Randy Moss? I don't think we did. Do I miss Randy Moss? No because him not being here is not the problem. Randy Moss gave us highlights, even though we would lose, we could say, boy did you see that catch, that's all he is to me is highlights, and I believe I can still catch those on sportscenter.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Del Rio Guest

"MattShortNB81" wrote:
    Do you miss Randy Moss yet?

and my honest answer..yes..when they traded him i was dissapointed but i never thought it was going to hurt us this bad..forget his off the field stuff..he was the guy that all you had to do was throw his way and he would catch it..and as most people are puttin it we lost our "security blanket"..#84..how i miss seein that number runnin up and down the field in purple :sad:
    I don't miss him, I never liked him to begin with.

It's all a personal preference.

I do think they could have gotten a bit more for him though. The whole trade itself seemed a bit strange. I wouldn't attribute the poor play to him being gone.

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    i miss linehan
    I don't.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast