Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    MattShortNB81's Avatar
    MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    44

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    the question isnt.."is 84 gone our problem"..its..do you miss him?...and no randy didnt stop the run on Defense..but Pepp also didnt hold the ball for 5 or 6 secs and get sacked w/ moss out there..he chucked it over to him..which you know..doesnt say alot for his QB status..doesnt take much skill to throw to one guy..but i promise you w/ randy moss out there we have more than 3 pts..BUT..thats not the question..i know thats not the problem..we have much bigger issues...the question is..do you miss him yet..

  2. #12
    whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    446

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    i ain't gonna lie, i miss him. i kinda feel like he was the glue that held our offense together. he got everyone fired up around him. while we got spanked today, he lit up the score board. our offense gets ZERO respect know and defenses can put 8 in the box. our oline as more holes in it than vicks condom did, pep gets sacked 6, 7, 8 times a game, today i think it was 10. so yes, i do miss moss, and as far as the moss trade is concerned we got robbed. why did we draft a wide out #7 overall and refuse to use him? who in the hell is napolean harris, never heard of him before the moss trade. what has harris done for us so far???? i like williamson, but what has williamson done? moss has at least 2 td catches this season, sh!t, pep has thrown for 3 in only 4 games. so yeah i miss moss, but i have faith in our team and our new owner that zygi will do what is right and fixed this team. fire tice and remove the cancer from this team.

    posting on this board is pretty theraputic, i'm starting to feel a lil better

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    Its not just him,its alot of things.
    Exactally it! We are capable of doing this. Remember last year when moss got injured?? We did fine then! Its our o-line, not giving enough time, they cut down culpeppers confidence, and the offense is putting our defense in horrible spots. PLUS our 3 defensive STARTERS out. (correct me if I'm wrong!?!)

  4. #14
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    the question isnt.."is 84 gone our problem"..its..do you miss him?...and no randy didnt stop the run on Defense..but Pepp also didnt hold the ball for 5 or 6 secs and get sacked w/ moss out there..he chucked it over to him..which you know..doesnt say alot for his QB status..doesnt take much skill to throw to one guy..but i promise you w/ randy moss out there we have more than 3 pts..BUT..thats not the question..i know thats not the problem..we have much bigger issues...the question is..do you miss him yet..

    Nope. Didn't win the Superbowl with him and the Raiders are not either this year or any year. Thank you.

  5. #15
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    "SharperVikings" wrote:
    Its not just him,its alot of things.
    Exactally it! We are capable of doing this. Remember last year when moss got injured?? We did fine then! Its our o-line, not giving enough time, they cut down culpeppers confidence, and the offense is putting our defense in horrible spots. PLUS our 3 defensive STARTERS out. (correct me if I'm wrong!?!)


    Sorry ... correcting you here. We had 5 defensive starters out this game.

  6. #16
    OaklandVike is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    88

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    "carolinafan" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    Do you miss Randy Moss yet?


    and my honest answer..yes..when they traded him i was dissapointed but i never thought it was going to hurt us this bad..forget his off the field stuff..he was the guy that all you had to do was throw his way and he would catch it..and as most people are puttin it we lost our "security blanket"..#84..how i miss seein that number runnin up and down the field in purple :sad:

    I didn't know Randy could stop the run on Defense. You guys must miss him a bunch. The Falcons were 11 yds short of a team franchise record for rushing in one game. Can Randy help with that? Also, DC had some time to throw, but looked confused a bunch. On other plays, no time to throw at all....can RM help with that? (Other than a quick jump ball I mean). No Randy Moss is not your problem.
    Playing with the lead helps stop the run, we've enjoyed playing with a lead the past few years, partially due to the 90+ td's Randy scored. So yes, he did help stop the run sometimes.

  7. #17
    MattShortNB81's Avatar
    MattShortNB81 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    44

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "MattShortNB81" wrote:
    the question isnt.."is 84 gone our problem"..its..do you miss him?...and no randy didnt stop the run on Defense..but Pepp also didnt hold the ball for 5 or 6 secs and get sacked w/ moss out there..he chucked it over to him..which you know..doesnt say alot for his QB status..doesnt take much skill to throw to one guy..but i promise you w/ randy moss out there we have more than 3 pts..BUT..thats not the question..i know thats not the problem..we have much bigger issues...the question is..do you miss him yet..

    Nope. Didn't win the Superbowl with him and the Raiders are not either this year or any year. Thank you.
    ok..and thats a given..but..which Vikings team would you rather watch..this team we have this year that is limping from city to city or what we did have? and i know were gonna have people gettin irritated on here sayin we cant turn back time but im just curious..sure we didnt win superbowls but we looked a helluva lot better..and i know its only 4 weeks in..but we also said.."its only the first game".."its only 2 games" "HEY LOOK we won..were back"..now its "its only week 4 were alright" the only thing thats making us alright is that were in the NFC North..which if it keeps goin like this they dont deserve to have a team in the playoffs, even if they did win this division

  8. #18
    viks_fan21's Avatar
    viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    644

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    i miss linehan

  9. #19
    CanuckVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    278

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    I don't necessarily miss #84, but I do miss the excitement that was created when he was on the team. Let's face it, this team has no heart as of now. There's literally no hope shown by this team that they are going to make a game of it...no threat of striking deep once in a while...no wr doing an end run...and God forbid a fleaflicker...although I think they should at least try it with Williamson once in a while. And don't give me that crap that Culpepper never has any time...he's had his chances in every game and they've had plenty of time to figure out HOW to throw the thing deep or run Cul out to the side or something. Whether it was Moss or not...this team is plain jane vanilla and it's now melted in our lap. What a mess.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

  10. #20
    rick4457's Avatar
    rick4457 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6

    Re: ..this is an honest question..and at 4 weeks....

    It has nothing to do with Moss.Culpepper just can't make a decision if the play isn't clear cut

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Honest;y how do you see this season going
    By kyleburkle in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Be Honest... Have you...
    By BleedinPandG in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 02:08 AM
  3. Honest question....do the Refs hate us?
    By CCthebest in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:17 AM
  4. Not a pro/anti Tjack thread but an honest question
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:00 PM
  5. My Honest Opinions
    By T-Bone in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-05-2005, 04:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •