Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jeremy is offline Starter

Re: 'Home' fans glad Daunte gone

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    Eh, charges will likely be dropped because the cops mishandled the case. They only charged the black people involved even there was enough evidence to charge two white males that also took part in this thing.
    I highly doubt it, and there was a very good reason why, and I can't tell you it because it was on like page 12 of a 75 page thread 3 months ago. The prosecution lawyer basically explained it.

That's not the point. The charges are wack anyways. What would he have to do pay a 1000$? I still think the whole gol 'darnit team should have issued a public apology with Daunte leading the way.
    It's his job as a prosecutor to come up with excuses. The judge has a lot more pull in deciding the case, by a lot more pull I mean he has all of it. He publically stated that it didn't look good that the other guys involved were not charged. That's a sign that there is a good chance that they will get let off the hook.

The police working in a wealthy, upscale, vastly white neihborhood only charged the black guys. Great police work idiots! It doesn't look good at all.

Culpepper did issue a public apology after being traded to Maimi. We are still waiting on every other team member involved to do the same.

I'm sure Culpepper and the other guys involved could really care less about $1,000 bucks. They are much more concerned with clearing thier names in court. Call me crazy, but I think he's paying more than $1,000 bucks on lawyer fee's. If it was a money issue he'd just pay the fine. It's common sence.

Del Rio Guest

"Culpepper did issue a public apology after being traded to Maimi."

Yes he did, and that makes him even more of a pansy then before. Regardless of him being white or black.

Jeremy is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:

Yes he did, and that makes him even more of a pansy then before. Regardless of him being white or black.
    If Culpepper is a pansy what does that make all the other guys still on the team that have issued no apology? Pansies times two?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Jeremy" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

If Culpepper is a pansy what does that make all the other guys still on the team that have issued no apology? Pansies times two?

Innocent..... :grin:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "Jeremy" wrote:
    Eh, charges will likely be dropped because the cops mishandled the case. They only charged the black people involved even there was enough evidence to charge two white males that also took part in this thing.
    I highly doubt it, and there was a very good reason why, and I can't tell you it because it was on like page 12 of a 75 page thread 3 months ago. The prosecution lawyer basically explained it.

That's not the point. The charges are wack anyways. What would he have to do pay a 1000$? I still think the whole gol 'darnit team should have issued a public apology with Daunte leading the way.
    I remember it like it was yesterday. The prosecution lawyer brought out the strippers evening gloves. Daunte tried slipping one on & it didn't fit.

The case is as good as closed.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Del Rio Guest

If the glove does not fit you must acquit.

Jeremy: Sure it makes them all pansies. Daunte X2 because he is supposed to be the leader of the team, the mouthpiece for the players.

Gift is offline Coordinator

I think the entire thing was a witchhunt, and the majority of america is ashamed of sex.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

OMG sex on boats, people are degrading him because its involving sex and he left the team. Daunte is a good person and was the star of this team, too bad he's gone.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I agree with the title of the article but they didn't list the right reasons why. He is not a winner. Time to move on and watch Childress build something special.

[color=red]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12