Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Holcolm obviously not the answer

what did holcomb do wrong? he made the right decisions..if nobody can get open, and nobody can protect him, what is he supposed to do??..it was the same thing with jackson, except everytime jackson got in trouble, he made a poor throw or awful decision..we arent going to be successful with anybody that plays QB for us this season, but we have to go with the guy thats going to manage the disgrace of an offense best, and thats holcomb

when brian brohm suits up for us next season and does absolutely nothing, will we all realize that its our o-line, receivers, and disgraceful coaching staff thats really the problem??
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

KRob18 is offline Rookie

lets trade all our qbs for thigpen

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Purplemania" wrote:
    You know, I knew Holcome wasn't physically gifted, but I was hoping he'd be the smart type. Turns out he's dumb and weak.

GET HIM OUT OF THERE!
    What do you want him to do? Honestly. He played way better than Jackson did last week. Jackson was chucking the ball up to the opponent. Holcomb kept in this game by not throwing interceptions. I only question how long he held on to the ball a couple of times, and he needs to get back in to football shape because his touch was a little off: i.e Ferguson being wide open in the endzone. If you also include the Shiancoe TD that was called back because of the blind zebras we would have had 21 points OFFENSIVELY

Thanks Josdin

KRob18 is offline Rookie

Holcomb needs to learn how to get rid of the ball

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

the end of the game where he was dumping it off in the middle when we need 50+ yards. thats gay. and holding it way to damn long.
    We're bringing purple back.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"VikesFanInNC" wrote:
    Saying he dumb is dumb on your part. On his part he didn't make any mistakes. It was just poor, poor, poor pass protection in the 2nd half.
    FINALLY!

Someone that actually knows what's going on. The best QB in the world can't do anything if he has no time!

vike68 is offline Rookie

"What do you want him to do? Honestly. He played way better than Jackson did last week. Jackson was chucking the ball up to the opponent. Holcomb kept in this game by not throwing interceptions. I only question how long he held on to the ball a couple of times, and he needs to get back in to football shape because his touch was a little off: i.e Ferguson being wide open in the endzone. If you also include the Shiancoe TD that was called back because of the blind zebras we would have had 21 points OFFENSIVELY
    ."

ferguson ran that route horribly, he wasnt running at full speed cause how open he was so holcomb thru the ball at the speed he was running at first but ferguson slowed down and than still had a opportunity and dropped it, and than the refs blown call with shinacoe wasnt any help

i hate the idea of dieing before another winning season

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Don't post angry Marrdro.
    Don't post angry.

Instead of answering such a thread the way I want to I will post what I put in another thread.........

Six sacks.
    Count them, 6 sacks.
    I'll say it again, I don't give a damn who is QB'ing this team if the OL can't keep the damn DL out of the backfield nothing works.

Fire the OL Coach.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Don't post angry Marrdro.
    Don't post angry.

Instead of answering such a thread the way I want to I will post what I put in another thread.........

Six sacks.
    Count them, 6 sacks.
    I'll say it again, I don't give a gol 'darnit who is QB'ing this team if the OL can't keep the gol 'darnit DL out of the backfield nothing works.

Fire the OL Coach.
    And have him take Childress with.

I am not ready to 100% jump ship yet, but if something drastic doesn't happen, we are going to be bottom feeders in the NFL for many years to come.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

we have as many wins as the chargers
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast