Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmmmm....

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hmmmm....

ok... now I LOVE my football but this is taking it a little far. So much can happen this year in college football... injuries, break out years... way too early in my opinion to talk about next years draft!

Looking ahead: 2005 draft class looks strong
    April 26, 2004
    By Pete Prisco
    SportsLine.com Senior Writer
    Tell Pete your opinion!

The 2004 NFL Draft is barely behind us, and teams are still scooping up undrafted free agents, but that doesn't mean we can't take an early look to 2005.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

hmmmm....

Yes, but every year, jsut before the draft, it seems like millions of people try to turn themselves into clones of Mel Kiper Jr. Therefore, right after the draft, articles like this are in demand. You see it every year.

...And every year I ignore the articles, for just the reasons you mentioed above.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

hmmmm....

Thats true... I guess the only positive to this would be that you have some sort of idea who to watch for this year. I plan to pay more attention to college football this year so that I know more then just a few of the players in the draft. I watched some last year, but obviously not enough... I was clueless

vikeroo is offline Training Camp

hmmmm....

Some of the guys are no brainers though... Braylon Edwards from Michigan will be a high pick (would have been a 2nd rounder this year if he had come out early)... "Cadillac" Williams from Auburn might have been the #1 RB in this draft if he had left school early, barring injury should be a top 10 pick guy... Marlin Jackson from Michigan & RB Davis from Wisconson are no-brainers also... USC QB (forget his name) is probably the #1 pick in next years draft if he decides to forgo his senior year... These guys are easy to pick out, there are guys out there that have not had that big 2004 yet though that will catapult them into the 1st round of next years draft...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

hmmmm....

You'd need a lot of hair plants and styling mousse to come close to being a clone of Mel Kiper Jr.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

hmmmm....

just watch for vicks brother
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

hmmmm....

see my signature. That's what pete prisco is, and a bad one at that. Check his track record
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

hmmmm....

Its just some idiot reporter trying to make a name for himself by saying "I predicted it first" and stupid crap like that. I wish that I could get everyone to stop reading stupid articles like that so maybe they would stop writing those articles.
    Unfortunatley, this is very unlikely, but I can still dream....

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

hmmmm....

Didn't Vick's brother get kicked off the team for breaking the law or something?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

hmmmm....

Prisco isn't very good, but the other guy on their boards Dodds I think?? killed me, his mock had us taking an RB in the first round so we had "some help in the backfield"...WOW!!! Prisco at least had us taking Vernan Carey, LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast