Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmmm...

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

Hmmm...

I didnt try to rip him I was just trying to state an opposite opinion. I never once ripped into him for his opinion I think B-will is defiantely a good corner. I'm sorry if it came out wrong, but I was just stating that there could be reasons why smoot's numbers are lower than B-Will's If i upset anyone i truly apologize.
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Del Rio Guest

Hmmm...

Dude I don't know if it was you ro not don't feel like you owe anyone an apology. It's not my place to decide these things.

The guy just came to the table with some facts he didn't say anything bad and the overall mood of the thread was that he was a jack ass for even thinking that.

No one owes me an apology. But to the guy who told him to think before he typed you are just being a tool :P

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hmmm...

"IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    it 2003 smoot played with bailey...what side did QB's throw to when they played the redskins that year?.......and arrington is on the opposite side....think before u type bro
    that ending remark was unnecessary and not gonna be put up with. At all.

Beyond that, many folks I think would direct that sentiment towards you, being that stats are not the be all end all. I have a stat for you that you can take to the bank: continue to attack other posters and its the big buh bye to you.

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Hmmm...

I think one thing to remember , as generic as it sounds, is; We are not going to be the same team.period. We are revamping our defense foremost. Change is far overdue for the vikes defense. Cotrell will have this defense looking sharp if he is allowed to control more of the decision making. Amusing to me is that we had the most dynamic offense last year and one of the worst defenses. Redskins had a crappy offense and one of the best defense. Maybe we can learn from them in the defense aspect. I do believe defense is the new asset in football winning strategy this coming year. Just look at who played in the playoffs. Teams with dynamic defenses. But overallwe would be better if we went back to the purple people eater mentality. Defense wins games. DEFENSE RULES!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Hmmm...

We all have to remember that Cotrell had to "dumb down" the defense last year also, he admitted we didn't have the talent to execute his defensive schemes. I think alot of that fell on our LB's inexperience, it made safeties and corners a bit more apprehensive having to backup someone (LB's) who they could see was out of position. I just hope that Nap Harris's "get to the ball" instincts will rub off on Dontarious and EJ.
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Hmmm...

Good point. So maybe his schemes are something he is going to have to bring on the team slowly. Do you think??
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123