Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm...

Del Rio Guest

Re: Hmmm...

"IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    if i was Brian Williams i would be pissed...they moved him to Nickel because they got smoot, sorry to tell u guys but the past 2 years williams has played better then smoot....2003 and 2004 seasons added together....

Smoot
    103 Tackles
    13 Assists
    0 Sacks
    7 Ints
    15 Pass Def

B.Will
    122 Tackles
    29 Assists
    3 Sacks
    7 Ints
    20 Pass Def
    Good point.
    No I think they threw at smoot more. WTF would you throw towards Bailey one of the BEST in the league. Smoot is a good CB nothing special. People are in a frenzy that is all. B Williams played in one of the worst D situations. Smoot had it made. Numbers don't lie. The real issue isn't being addressed and it is deeper then the player level.

None the less B. Will has no choise he will be Nickle even if he shows Smoot up the money alone guarantees he plays no matter what. People who know he is so awesome probably haven't seen him play a full game. Akhorous on here a Skins fan probably knows the most about him and he said he isn't as good as we think.

I'm glad to have him. But thanks for the stats it tells alot about the facts and what people want to believe.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Hmmm...

yah i was reading something on bailey and they compared him to deion.. saying he shut down a whole side many times.. like he didnt get 1 pass thrown his way that game..

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

Hmmm...

youd throw at him because hes on your number 1 you're right smoot had it made which meant other people on his team were making tackles / plays bwill had his pick of palys to make ie tackles our linebackers missed sometimes the numbers do lie or you need to look at different numbers
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Del Rio Guest

Hmmm...

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    yah i was reading something on bailey and they compared him to deion.. saying he shut down a whole side many times.. like he didnt get 1 pass thrown his way that game..
    Bailey was a shutdown corner no doubt teams avoided throwing his way.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Hmmm...

You can never have two many good cornerbacks. Especially with the injuries around the nfl last year.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hmmm...

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Everytime I watched a Broncos game this year they kept commenting that they are throwing right at Bailey. He got thrown at a lot more this year that is for sure. When the anouncers would say that, they sounded like they couldn't believe they would want to throw at such a high paid stud.

Del Rio, I hope smoot is better than you are making him out to be. You are going to burst our bubble.

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

Hmmm...

I honestly dont think smoot will disappoint hes been part of one of the top defenses the past couple years in teh redskins given he had Bailey/springs but now he has winfield I don't see him disappointing us at all
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Hmmm...

"IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    it 2003 smoot played with bailey...what side did QB's throw to when they played the redskins that year?.......and arrington is on the opposite side....think before u type bro
    Yeah teams are really scared of Arrington... 3 INT's in his career, all in 01 and only played 20 games in the past 2 seasons.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Hmmm...

"IBleedPurple11" wrote:
    if i was Brian Williams i would be pissed...they moved him to Nickel because they got smoot, sorry to tell u guys but the past 2 years williams has played better then smoot....2003 and 2004 seasons added together....

Smoot
    103 Tackles
    13 Assists
    0 Sacks
    7 Ints
    15 Pass Def

B.Will
    122 Tackles
    29 Assists
    3 Sacks
    7 Ints
    20 Pass Def
    You don't think its because they pick on williams cause the receivers always open do you?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Del Rio Guest

Hmmm...

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Everytime I watched a Broncos game this year they kept commenting that they are throwing right at Bailey. He got thrown at a lot more this year that is for sure. When the anouncers would say that, they sounded like they couldn't believe they would want to throw at such a high paid stud.

Del Rio, I hope smoot is better than you are making him out to be. You are going to burst our bubble.
    I don't know any more about him then half of his new fans on this site. He seems to be pretty damn good to me. I'm glad he is here. I just found it extreemly typical and sad that someone posted some stats that are factual and he gets ripped because someone was saying something negative about Smoot.

The responses he got just shows me what a bunch of fanboi's are here now LMAO. Smoot is good. I have 2 skin fans at my work one said he is overrated and the other said he is ok. Now granted they might be bitter he is leaving. I for one see him as an improvement only if our system changes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast