Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hilariously Gross Brett Favre News To Surface Soon

NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    One thing is for sure, If Deadsin had published a scandalous story about Jackson, 98% of the posters in this thread would be singing a different tune than they are about this one.
    no doubt poor bastard had a qb rating of 95 for the season and got replaced
    Does this have to make it into every thread? And I don't remember Jackson ever playing a full season with a 95 QB rating...
    Look who stared it Nodak, you shouldn't be suprised at all. It's been the same shit around here, for very few none supportive fans, since Brett arrived. Mosly the reason I don't post as much as I used to. For me, it's very sad some have to hold onto that hate, and not move on and support the team, 100%...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    One thing is for sure, If Deadsin had published a scandalous story about Jackson, 98% of the posters in this thread would be singing a different tune than they are about this one.
    Does this have to make it into every thread? And I don't remember Jackson ever playing a full season with a 95 QB rating...
    When you respond in every thread your just as guilty.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

jmcdon00 wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    When you respond in every thread your just as guilty.
    Fair point.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

NordicNed wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:

nuff said.
    Best looking "CIRCUS TITS" I've ever seen.... :laugh:
    Seriously go and google her. So pretty.
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

NordicNed wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Look who stared it Nodak, you shouldn't be suprised at all. It's been the same shit around here, for very few none supportive fans, since Brett arrived. Mosly the reason I don't post as much as I used to. For me, it's very sad some have to hold onto that hate, and not move on and support the team, 100%...
    Again, the only hatred here is by the Jackson haters who continue too hate in several threads, but spout off when anyone says anything bad about Favre.

Despite repeatedly posting that I support Favre, Ned & others continually turn a blind eye to those posts.
    I know Caine has seen them, others just want to see the hate, but don't think twice about the hate they spew forth. Apparently they feel as long as it isn't hate against Favre, it's acceptable.

This isn't Burger King. This is PP.O. You don't get it your way. That's why we are here.

What's ironic is that, I believe, there is only 1 person here that doesn't support Favre, yet there are many like Ned who won't support Jackson no matter what.

LOL! & he's the one talking about holding on to hate.

The big difference between a Favre supporter like me & the Favreholics (they know who they are) is that when he has a good game, I'll say it, but when he has a bad game, I'll say it too. When Favre has a a bad game, there are those too far into denial that believe he's capable of it & shift all the blame elsewhere.

Now, I have stated that I believe this is nothing more than a goldiggers attempt at some serious coinage & I'll give Favre the benefit of the doubt.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

singersp wrote:
    This isn't Burger King.
    Darn, I thought this was going to be the start of a Dwight Smith Joke.

NordicNed wrote: For me, it's very sad some have to hold onto that hate, and not move on and support the team, 100%...[/quote]

I'll be saving that part of Ned's post for future reference when Jackson starts again.

Of course though, Ned etal didn't live by those thoughts when Jackson was starting previously.

Singer supports Favre & Jackson.

Who else can make that claim?

NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Funny how when a Faveaholic will start shit about Jackson, it's acceptable and supposedly you feel we are not to reply, but if Favre gets mentioned first, you & Ned are all over it like stink on shit trashing the Jackson fan.

When, if ever, did you jump on a Favreaholic for bashing on Jackson & starting shit?

That's what I thought.

snowinapril wrote:
    (allegedly)

#4 is a dirty old grandpa after some young tail.

I would not joking about this, but the person the photos were intended for obviously sat on this for a long time and apparently wasn't that disturbed about it.

Not to worried about this.
    Not just that, but why have Favre & his lawyers not jumped all over this?

If the allegations are false, which I feel they just may be, why hasn't there been any lawsuits filed by Favre for deformation of character?

Why hasn't this issue been resolved? It's really quite simple.

All that has to be done is to check all the phone calls & texts records from Favre's cell phone against the cell phone records of Steger & the truth shall set him free.

Unless there's is something to this story.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

singersp wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    kyleburkle wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    Funny how when a Faveaholic will start shit about Jackson, it's acceptable and supposedly you feel we are not to reply, but if Favre gets mentioned first, you & Ned are all over it like stink on shit trashing the Jackson fan.

When, if ever, did you jump on a Favreaholic for bashing on Jackson & starting shit?

That's what I thought.
    Trashing the Jackson fan? Who pissed in your wheaties today? I simply asked if we really need to bring Jackson into every thread. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

I don't care if it is Jackson, Favre, the weather, girls in wet t-shirts, Childress, or the NFl redzone... When someone completely jumps thread topic to advance a personal vendetta, I tend to mention it.

Actually, I take that back, I think I would let girls in wet t-shirts slide. I stand by the rest though.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast