Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi viking fans

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

hi viking fans

He has to complete his throws to them in the first place, he has a hard enough time doing that!! 54% comp. % or something like that isn't going to cut it!! I don't care who you are!! Vick's 52.2%, terrible!! But I guess he could always run for QB records!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hi viking fans

Silvermane as we said before welcome aboard, the lions will purr this year and if they play well together maybe next year they will begin to roar, they have a lot of work ahead of them so Good Luck and bewary of the cheese whiz it is everywhere....

you can't hide from the purple pride
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

silvermane is offline Rookie

hi viking fans

keep one thing in mind about harrington. his receivers dropped a lot of passes last year which is part of the reason his completion percentage is down. but he does need to improve his accuracy. it will be a lot easier to get the passing game going with williams rogers and streets.

as far as being on his keester the lions only allowed 11 sacks last year which is pretty good for a team whose line was injured a lot and the qb doesn't really scramble. but now we have damien woody who will make the line even better.

i agree that the playoffs are kind of a stretch for the lions this year though. i will be happy with a .500 record especially with our schedule. it will probably come down to the packers and vikings again but i don't think a division race could get any closer than it did last year.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

hi viking fans

A division race between the Vikes and the Lions is not completly out of the question since the Packers will wind up dead-last in the division. I for one will be rooting the Lions on during their Pack encounters.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

hi viking fans

I'll second that So-cal, I really hope that the Lions can beat out the Pack this year. I really hope that Da bears can finish ahead of the Ass Packers for that reason. In summary, I really just hope that everyone can beat out the packers. That would be neat!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

hi viking fans

Best news for the Lions is you got rid of Schroeder. I can't believe you kept him that long. He was such a PITA in GB.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

hi viking fans

I like the lions more than the bears nuff said. Personally i would hate to see the pack out of the race then we cant knock them out of the race and our rivarlry will go down the tubes. I hate them with a firey passion though favre blows.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

hi viking fans

Hey Silvermane, if you come back and read this post, how about starting another post to give us some Lions training camp news?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12