Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi viking fans

silvermane is offline Rookie

hi viking fans

i have already been posting here a couple weeks now but it seems to be the thing to do here to introduce yourself.

well i was just curious about what my division rivals think of the up coming season. its always good to read what other fans have to say i think. plus i don't really know any viking fans but you guys don't seem so bad

anyway it should be more exciting football in the black and blue this season, i'll probably be in here to talk a little smack before our meetings this year all in good fun of course. but i will be cheering you guys on both times you play the bears. please kick the crap out of them. good luck!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

hi viking fans

What about the vikes vs. pack game? Who you cheerin' for silvermane? Do the right thing!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

hi viking fans

VKG...Packer fixation much? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: hi viking fans

"silvermane" wrote:
    i have already been posting here a couple weeks now but it seems to be the thing to do here to introduce yourself.

well i was just curious about what my division rivals think of the up coming season. its always good to read what other fans have to say i think. plus i don't really know any viking fans but you guys don't seem so bad

anyway it should be more exciting football in the black and blue this season, i'll probably be in here to talk a little smack before our meetings this year all in good fun of course. but i will be cheering you guys on both times you play the bears. please kick the crap out of them. good luck!
    Always good to see a visitor from the Black and Blue visiting silvermane and you know the smack is always in good fun from both sides. As ever I see the division games being tight between ourselves with a possible split for the year. Games against you guys are never easy whatever the division standings are, and with Rogers back from injury and drafting Williams I can see your offense causing some problems this year.

I did see one pundit marking the Lions down for second in the division this year behind the Vikes - which I know will upset some of the packer fans. If not this year then I reckon next year for sure for you
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hi viking fans

I just have really grown fond of hating them dating a packer backer and living in packer country and all that stuff!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

hi viking fans

Welcome silvermane, always glad to hear from fans of the black & blue. Just as long as you're not a cheese lover. The smack-talk is welcome and appreciated as long as it is done with a measure of respect.

It's better to be with the silver & blue than with the silver & black.

LONG LIVE THE RAIDER HATERS!!!

SKOL!

silvermane is offline Rookie

hi viking fans

thanks guys!

sorry vkg i know you hate the packers but i honestly don't care who wins those games unless it benefits the lions in some way.

i think the vikings have the best shot at winning the division this year. but like it or not green bay is the back to back champions and the team to beat in the nfc north right now. even so they will have a lot more competition this year from the division than they have the last two years.

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

hi viking fans

One has to like the Lions chances of competing with Mooch at the helm. He'll do a great job. (he's a lifelong Packer Backer too. From the U.P.)

I say-------------> bring it on!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

hi viking fans

The Lions will be more competitive this year, but not enough for the division title, I think in a couple of years though, the division is going to be a three team race!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

hi viking fans

I'm looking forward to seeing Harrington throw to Rogers and Williams. That will be fun to watch if Harrington isn't on his keester most of the time.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast