Thread: Hi everyone

highdesertvike is offline Training Camp

Hi everyone

<font color="purple"><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman">Sorry for posting twice before even introducing myself, but the Q about Tice being replaced touched a nerve. LOL

I've been a Vikes fan for 20+ years now, and I bleed purple with the best of 'em. I live in Reno, NV, which is not the best place to catch games on TV at home without a satellite, so I do the next best thing...go to a sports bar that has a satellite. []

I lived in Minnesota for 2+ years and got to see the Vikings play in the Dome 3 different times. They were all wins...two of them were against the Pukers and Bears, and the other one was the redemption game against the Giants on Monday Night.

I'm die-hard for the Purple and Gold, but I'm also able to see the flaws that need to be fixed (ie. pass rush). I can Packer-bash with the best of them, but it's just all in fun. I respect the career Brett Favre has had, but the constant Media adoration of him gets under my skin in a BIG way. LOL It's weird...I want him to retire, so we can maybe get a break from hearing his name drooled every 5 seconds during a game (in which he throws 2+ INTs), but on the other hand, once he's gone, Ahman Green alone won't keep them competitive. LOL

Anyway...sorry for the novel, and here's hoping for a good Playoff run this year!!! [8D]
    </font id="Times New Roman"></font id="size3"></font id="purple">

An ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Hi everyone

SKOL VIKINGS!

vks wld is offline Rookie

Hi everyone

Packers!? We don t need no stinkin Packers!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Hi everyone

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.