Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hi again Viking fans

Welcome back sdvike!!! My brother actually just got back about a month and a half ago or so, he was on a year deployment!!! Yuck!! Thanks for everything you've done to help our country!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ksvikesfan is offline Rookie

Hi again Viking fans

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    Thanks you guys, and thanks for the Skol bucks LA! Yeah I was over there embedded with the Army doing weather support. It was different than what I thought, from what you see on TV. Most of the fighting is only in a couple areas like An Najaf and Fallujah. In other places it is amazing...people are talking on cell phones and buying new clothes and shoes. Hospitals, schools, everything is starting back up again. The Iraqis are eager to get things running again. In one school we saw the soldiers really have a strong rapport with the Iraqi kids...when I got back here I was amazed to talk to people who think it's all bad news.

Anyway I was lucky to only spend 3 months over there...some people are over there for a lot longer.
    Welcome back and thanks for your service. It's nice to hear about positive things that are going on over there since all we hear about are the negatives from the #!*? media

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Hi again Viking fans

I was wondering if you would only start posting when the season started. =D. How cool, thank you, SD,. I respect what you have done. And again, lol, thank you for noteing some positives over there, that makes me happy. We are gonna rock this year, from the way things look. =).

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Hi again Viking fans

Thank you very much my friends...and thanks to all your friends and family who are still over there...please keep the troops in your prayers. God bless America!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12