Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HI

BearsFanGrrrr is offline Rookie

Re: HI

Caine, I beg to differ with you.
    It mattered not if Alexander played last night or not.
    OK, if he played , they were in the red zone only twice, so insted of two FG's they have 2 TD's. It would have been 37 to 14 !
    ?
    DA BEARS dominated in ALL aspects of that game.
    5 QB sacks, 2 INT's, I don't remember how many fumbles caused.
    Remember, this is the defending NFC champs, not some scrubs like the vikes.
    Your vikes are not nearly as good as you think they are, you QB is old, slow and playing way too conservatively.
    Your defence over pursues and is out of position alot.
    Smoot dosen't look pro bowl bound?
    Unlike DA BEARS that are clicking on all cyliders, in all areas, ofence, defence, special teams, kicking, clock management. The only thing I see needs attention is the penalties, way too many of them, I am sure Lovie will coach them up on that.
    As far as me leaving, not a chance.
    ;D
    I like it here and think I'll stick around
    for awhile.
    Some one has to bring you knuckle heads back to reality, some of you think your playing like your 4 an 0, when you are accually playing like a 2 an 2 team.
    :
    I'll keep you guys posted on my thoughts, views and interpitation of this game called Football !
    8)
    Till next time, stay safe out there.

GO BEARS !
    I was a bad boy and was banned!
    I suck.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Nice avatar and title!

How fitting!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

eh hes a bear fan its what ive come to expect from dumb a$$es
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    OK, if he played , they were in the red zone only twice, so insted of two FG's they have 2 TD's. It would have been 37 to 14 !
    ?
    Your vikes are not nearly as good as you think they are, you QB is old, slow and playing way too conservatively.
    Unlike DA BEARS that are clicking on all cyliders, in all areas, ofence, defence, special teams, kicking, clock management. The only thing I see needs attention is the penalties, way too many of them, I am sure Lovie will coach them up on that.
    ;D
    for awhile.
    Some one has to bring you knuckle heads back to reality, some of you think your playing like your 4 an 0, when you are accually playing like a 2 an 2 team.
    :
    I'll keep you guys posted on my thoughts, views and interpitation of this game called Football !
    8)

GO BEARS !
    Anyone else notice that he responded to only one element of my previous post?
    The comment I poached from Cajun?

Fine, that's how we play now?
    Alrighty.

To base the impact of Alexander on only 2 specific situations is oh so very short sighted.
    Here's why.
    If Alexander is in the game, Seattle has a legitimate rushing threat.
    Chicago's Defence HAS to account for him, and is subsequently less able to bring heat to Hasselback.
    That impact lasts for the entire game, not just 2 trips to the Red Zone.
    So, to say a team like Seattle, a team BUILT around Alexander, wasn't greatly affected by the loss of Alexander...well, that's like saying the Bears Defence wouldn't miss Urlacher - and we all know what a crock THAT is.

Further, you're real quick to crow about the Bears "firing on all cylinders" and discount the Vikes - claiming they're not as good as "I" think they are.
    Really?
    And, while all cylinders were firing, why is it that it took a few mistakes in the last 3 minutes of the game to let you guys squeek out with a win?
    Face it, we made your offense look inept - much like ours has been playing - and your Defense really didn't do anything to garner great praise in their performance versus our aforementioned inept Offense.
    Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good...and the Bears didn't look all that good against us.

Brad Johnson might be old, but HE doesn't call the plays.
    Those come from Childress - who is also comparatively old I suppose, since Johnson is.
    Since Brad (Johnson) runs the plays that Brad (Childress) calls (Hmmmm...that's confusing....maybe I should call them Brad 1 and Brad 2), the blame for conservatism has to revert back to the HC (Expect on 4th and 2, with the game on the line, when he shoots for the moon.....DOH!!).
    I seriously doubt you're going to find too many Viking fans saying that we LIKE the hyper-conservative play calling.
    In fact, read a few of my other posts and you'll see that play calling is one of my primary complaints (Along with penalties, Williamson's butter fingers, and Smoot's crappy play).

No one on this site has EVER made the claim that Fred Smoot is Pro-Bowl bound...or even that he deserves to start.
    Right about now, I'm fairly certain that if you were to offer us a warm beer and a half eaten cheeseburger, we'd trade Smoot for it.
    He's one of those "All the potential on paper...no production on field" guys so far.
    So that shoots THAT arguement to hades.

All in all, for a team that looks like a 2-2 team, I seem to recall giving Chicago all they could handle.
    Take away one great Defensive play (by chicago), one blown coverage assignment (By Minnesota), and one incredibly STUPID play called on 4th and 2, and Minnesota walks away from that one at 3-0.
    Of course, we can't take those away, and we lost.
    Versus Buffalo, it was much the same.
    Anemic offense leaves the "D" on the field and never shows a spark until the last 3 minutes of the game.
    Plus penlties from hell.
    Either way, we had the potential to win, we simply didn't.
    That isn't crying, that's plain fact...had you watched the game, you'd have seen it.

Either way, there's a lot of football left to be played.
    Thanks to a VERY soft schedule, Chicago should be a lock for the play-offs, and possible home field through out.
    We MIGHT squeek a Wild Card...if we can find an offense.
    But, it's not like Chicago has never imploded before.
    One key injury (Urlacher), and you're right back to mediocre.

Finally, and hopefully for the last time....I have NEVER asked for, nor have I advocated you being banned or you leaving.
    I'm a big boy, and I'm fairly certain that I can handle my own differences of opinion without requiring a moderator to artificially balance the scales for me.
    All I said previously was that if you come here, to a VIKING site, and post Pro-Bears/Anti-Vikings thoughts/comments, expect retaliation.
    And, if I'm a thug, then you're a troll.

Fair enough?

Caine

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    ?
    ;D
    for awhile.
    :
    8)

GO BEARS !
    I'll stay safe, especially since I won $20+ on the Eagles vs. Packers game!! (Favre threw for less than 265 yards).
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"BearsFanGrrrr" wrote:
    ?
    ;D
    for awhile.
    :
    8)

GO BEARS !

Does crap just role out of your eye sockets because the is how deep the sh*t you spew is!

One thing I do know is the when your team starts to lose you will be gone, so I looked forward to December when you run and hide like all trolls (Pack fans are now)!
    It is not how a team plays in September, it is how a team plays in December and January that counts (Chicago's record last December and January?
    3 and 3 and out in the first game of they played in the playoffs) so your team will fold up again and be another 1 and done!

So after we beat your team in December and and after your team loses the wildcard game then you are gone, so let me be the first to tell you buh bye, loser!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123