Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Hey Vikings fans - stop leaving the game early!!

Chicks have it made in everyday's world!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"singersp" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    I won field passes for Jan. 1st game against Chicago. I definitely won't be leaving early that game!
    Did you win them from the raffle outside the dome that they have every Sunday? I'm still trying to win those. Been buying them every week.
    Yep! Put in twenty bucks last week and almost walked away. Then they called our name. Also have a one in ten chance to win a new 4 wheeler that they will be drawing for on that day.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I almost did that, but I doubt I'll be in Minnesota again for another year or two.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

I liken this to a guy that came over to our section during the Bengals game and started screaming at everyone to "GET UP...YOU CAN SIT DOWN AT HOME AND WATCH THE GAME!!!!" I thought this was rather annoying and somewhat ironic as if I was at home watching the game my wife would be yelling at me to "GET UP...YOU GONNA SIT THERE ALL DAY??!!??". I don't care for someone telling me what I should be doing at a game I paid MY money to watch. So if I feel like leaving and not listening to your jiggley-butt I will. :roll:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"countrygirl" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    I won field passes for Jan. 1st game against Chicago. I definitely won't be leaving early that game!
    Did you win them from the raffle outside the dome that they have every Sunday? I'm still trying to win those. Been buying them every week.
    Yep! Put in twenty bucks last week and almost walked away. Then they called our name. Also have a one in ten chance to win a new 4 wheeler that they will be drawing for on that day.
    I know you do. When I put my money in the bucket it wasn't even a quarter full. They drew 10 minutes late & a lot of people got in that shouldn't have. I still have 8 more weeks to win yet. I was :evil: about that.
    Didn't you win two prizes! Or was that the person whose name was drawn right before your name was picked. If I remember right I swear a guys name was called that won the tix. The name Steve comes to mind.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678